MSC v1.0 Details

Street Racer

Established Member
Sorry ........ I am a little confused, Is this open to Ohio SVT's also or just Chicago and St. Louis SVT's? If it is open to Ohio as well then count me in for the event and probably a dyno as well! :thumbsup: Let me know if us Ohio people are invited to participate. Thanks, Dave :rockon:

inteller

Established Member
heh, funny how Indiana is considered the Midwest. I consider it the Mideast :) Come to Kansas or Oklahoma if you are looking for the Midwest.

GStang

Established Member
In order to run on the track the car has to be an SVT? I'd like to come over and get some test/tune passes in if its allowed. What ya think??

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
inteller, this might help you Midwest:
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

1QWIK4.6

Established Member
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
HJ16, the Ohio, Michigan guys could repesent Detroit... but, I don't think I've ever heard of anything fast coming from that area.... LOL

Well I guess we will have to show up and show you guy's how to run down the dragstrip then huh? lol

1QWIK4.6

Established Member
inteller, this might help you Midwest:
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

robertson racin you must not want us michigan boy's showin up considering you left us out of the midwest lineup.

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I didn't leave you guys out, I just posted what was on the "Taste of Home" page. I could care less who comes. The more the better, I would think...:rockon:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I'm in to but who will webe representing in this race ,I have a few new tricks up my sleeeve and want to use them whats up roberston racin.

KingSnakePro

Established Member
HJ16, the Ohio, Michigan guys could repesent Detroit... but, I don't think I've ever heard of anything fast coming from that area.... LOL

I might have to come on out with some of the detroit boys and show you what we got!
Can we come?????:??:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Looks like the ones putting this together needs to decide if this is going to be a Chi-Town vs. St. L event or a Midwest event... Looks like a lot of people would like to be there...

BLK_03

Established Member
Have said it in other threads but, I'll be there!!! Man, us STL guys are getting outnumbered here. :dw:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Since the track is located in Indiana and more and more 03 cobras are showing interest in being there i suggest setting up by state.

Missouri Terminator Club
Illinois Terminator Club
Indiana Terminator Club
Michigan Terminator Club
Ohio Terminator Club
ETC....

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: hj16, count me in. Run there last summer with my son.Nice track but prep not to good some times. Count me in for dyno time. Contact me at [email protected] as details come together.

bouncer18

Established Member
I was born in Missouri...

Does that count me in?

btw.. can someone explain where this track is at.. maybe post a MAP QUEST link or something?

im deff. interested but its bad timming for me..
Ill be at WFC7 a week or two before hand.. not sure work is gonna like that but we will see....

either way.. i'm sure i can keep up w/ most of those ole 03 cobra guys..

Users who are viewing this thread