MSC v1.0 Details

hj16

Established Member
Coming Soon! :p

Once the info is up we will need responses very quickly, and commitments even quicker. We are hoping for a turn out of 100ish SVTs.

NEW INFO RELEASED
US 41
May 28th and 29th (Friday and Saturday)
8am - 4pm

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
LOOK!

The track and date have been reserved. We had to make it on a Friday and Saturday because Sundays were not open. Ask off work now. We are working on sponsors still. We have a letter made that needs to be sent to all of them. Should be sent tomorrow. Price should be around $50 a racer and spectators are FREE. Reply here AND send one of us a PM with name, number, and address if you are going.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
It's more than 4 hours if I'm not mistaken. Its on the north side of Chicago. Although we do drive SVTs :rockon: :rockon: . We'll just have to drive in Stealth mode :beer:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by quick01snake
so the STL guys are supposed to drive 4 hours, while the chi-town guys only drive 1??
Actually, from STL it will take about 3.5~hrs, and from South Chicago it'll take 1.5hrs. Its the only track that is between the two cities that doesn't suck.
so who do i give my money to?
Me and Andy are setting up a bank account just for the event, so it'll be about a week before we start accepting $$$.
are they breaking this up into n/a and f/i?
Nope. Day one will be qualifiers. If you make it to the second day, most will, you will be matched up against a car from the other city of similar ranking. It will then be heads up. This will tell which city truly has the fastest SVTs.

epracmetcon

Established Member
Id come and run, but I dont think my 94 will be modded enough to keep up...considering its all stock. Ill definetly be there supporting the chitown guys though..!!

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
hj16, on the first day, will the top 16 qualify or the top 1/2??? Or the top so many form each city, breaking it into teams..... You know, it really doesn't matter, I will be there no matter what....

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Eddy,

I'm sure you could make it in a day with your Terminator. :)

I will be there, of course, Hank. I'm looking forward to getting to meet all of you SVT fanatics in person. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread