MSC v1.0 Details

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I'll be there, with one of the three cars.....the CSVT should be up and running by then...don't know if the spray will be though :)

GStang

Established Member
Originally posted by GStang
In order to run on the track the car has to be an SVT? I'd like to come over and get some test/tune passes in if its allowed. What ya think??

Any response to the question above? Hello, Hello Anyone?

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by GStang
Any response to the question above? Hello, Hello Anyone?
We are thinking about possibly changing the event setup to allow non SVT Mustangs as just Test&Tune/Grudge Matches.

Ill let everyone know what will be happening soon as Andy gets back from Australia and we have a chance to talk.

GStang

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
We are thinking about possibly changing the event setup to allow non SVT Mustangs as just Test&Tune/Grudge Matches.

Ill let everyone know what will be happening soon as Andy gets back from Australia and we have a chance to talk.

Cool.....Thanks much for the response and I'll be waiting to hear the decision.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
what are you talking about the winter is fun, you can drift easier on ice. Hey racin can you still get discounts at tire rack. let me know but hey can't wait to see you again. So we indiana boys are racing for Chi town. that s cool.:rockon:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
We haven't changed yet. You may want to ask around.. I can give you pricing if you find something you like..

Last edited:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I didn't realize how many really quick Terminators are out there until I started reading this thread. I just watched a video that someone said was a St. Louis car that had its front wheels a foot in the air in a street race. This event is growing by leaps and bounds. Like I said before, Hank, if you need help with anything let me know...

fractaldragon

Established Member
I'll probably go as it is my normal track anyways. But $50 is a little steep to race. How much did they rape you to reserve the track? I'll prob just be a spectator for that price :cryying:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by fractaldragon
I'll probably go as it is my normal track anyways. But $50 is a little steep to race. How much did they rape you to reserve the track? I'll prob just be a spectator for that price :cryying:
Are you serious? You think $50 is too much for two days of drag racing at a rented out track with the prospect of winning cash?

$50 get you TWO days of racing. 8am-4pm BOTH days.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Im gonna try to fly down, and hook up with some of you guys.

Look forward to seeing some members

On sidenote, 50 dollars to race at any competition is awesome IMOP not just one but TWO days. I pay 25 for test and tune here, and 50 to race ONE day.

Since 1964

Established Member
Count me in....I can't wait either.

Did they ever pave that place???? I was there in 94 and the cars got dirty pretty easily, OK OK who cares but RT 66 is so much nicer.

50.00 for 2 days is a deal, especially with all those othe SVT's ...why heck...that's worth a 100.00 to me.

Users who are viewing this thread