Kornfed Under Construction*(UPDATED)*

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
200 miles probably. No issues besides broke belt due to it being a older used belt...I should have known better on that. Have had a lot going on past few months so no videos yet sry.

Thanks for the kind words. Im very happy with the turn out of the car. It puts a smile on my face and others that see it so thats all that matters :)

idhitit

Established Member
I just went through this whole 925 page damn thread. After seeing this car, I want to throw mine in the trash. Amazing work and attention to detail.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I have shown my wife steps in the process of you and HandsomeRob's car as a rough blueprint for what I want to do to mine. She shakes her head and asked me if I will ever finish.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I have shown my wife steps in the process of you and HandsomeRob's car as a rough blueprint for what I want to do to mine. She shakes her head and asked me if I will ever finish.

Lol, thats funny. Well I hope you can get it just how you want it and glad I could give you a few ideas along the way!

GREEKSTANG4.6

Established Member
I absolutely hate you. I just read the entire build thread while on my phone on the bus and threw up.....due to motion sickness as I couldn't stop reading. Engine bay looks great now. Still wondering how it would look with the pipe black. My only complaint is that you don't like black cobras lol. Both of mine were black as I love the stealthy look but your TR looks amazing with the black accents. Ugh I miss my cobras.

Any pics of your old car and of your old set up?

TClark22

Established Member
your video that's been circulating on FB this past week =

50f06e87afa96f2f45000052.jpg

Simonblown03gt

the swap/alternator

hey could you reach me at 270-505-2143 i have a question.. i did the coyote swap and my alternator is not charging. curious to how you hooked yours up and if it works good.. thanks, just call or txt

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I absolutely hate you. I just read the entire build thread while on my phone on the bus and threw up.....due to motion sickness as I couldn't stop reading. Engine bay looks great now. Still wondering how it would look with the pipe black. My only complaint is that you don't like black cobras lol. Both of mine were black as I love the stealthy look but your TR looks amazing with the black accents. Ugh I miss my cobras.

Any pics of your old car and of your old set up?
Thanks man it means a lot glad you took the time to read over the entire build. Black pipe may be a change I can do one day with the pro charger going black too so it all flows and so I dont have to polish it anymore lol. Yes pics are on page 1 of old setup.
your video that's been circulating on FB this past week =

50f06e87afa96f2f45000052.jpg
Hahaha yea some of the comments gave me laugh or two.
hey could you reach me at 270-505-2143 i have a question.. i did the coyote swap and my alternator is not charging. curious to how you hooked yours up and if it works good.. thanks, just call or txt
I will message you one here about your question.

WDW MKR

Established Member
As I drank my coffee this morning and flipped through a random magazine pulled from the stack that never seems to get smaller with limited spare time, I stumbled across your feature and was drawn in by the photos. Strange suspicions were confirmed by reading and realizing my old car had become a donor! It made me sad to think of the car being torn apart, but you have done a stellar job and I'm glad to see the heart of my build live on with such great attention to detail. A few of the tweaks are things that I would have done if starting over. Top notch stuff! I no longer have to think about buying the car back...

Ironic side note. My black car was in the Reader's Rides section of 5.0 magazine back in Oct 2009. That issue had a new (at the time) red wide body Mustang built by APR. Your feature article came almost 5yrs later with... You guessed it; a newer red wide body APR Mustang!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
As I drank my coffee this morning and flipped through a random magazine pulled from the stack that never seems to get smaller with limited spare time, I stumbled across your feature and was drawn in by the photos. Strange suspicions were confirmed by reading and realizing my old car had become a donor! It made me sad to think of the car being torn apart, but you have done a stellar job and I'm glad to see the heart of my build live on with such great attention to detail. A few of the tweaks are things that I would have done if starting over. Top notch stuff! I no longer have to think about buying the car back...

Ironic side note. My black car was in the Reader's Rides section of 5.0 magazine back in Oct 2009. That issue had a new (at the time) red wide body Mustang built by APR. Your feature article came almost 5yrs later with... You guessed it; a newer red wide body APR Mustang!

Ike? hey man, I was the one emailed you a few times about 2 years ago on the car and the pullies. searched a lot of your older threads on the web researching the car. kinda odd how a 30k dollar car turned into a doner lol. but the car was put back to stock and sold to a good friend of mine and is enjoying it. how did you find this thread? The way the car is now (last few pages of this thread) looks better than the magazine feature. wish we could have re shot it. small world. thaks for the compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread