Kornfed Under Construction*(UPDATED)*

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Originally Posted by 98blownsnake View Post

What cog pulley combo are you running upper and lower ?

Upper is the super sprag, designed to save the headunit and crank. They only make it in one size, Ill have to look, lower is biggest they offer. Hit 24 psi at 6900 when it ran outta fuel. Car is going to be maxed at 7200 rpms, no telling whats left for it to make.

I have the ATI Sprag upper pulley and it's 45t and I have the biggest lower you can fit 88T. I make 26lbs of boost @ 7K 687rwhp.

45T upper and 88T lower = 26lbs @ 7k F1a blower speed = 73920 rpm
45T upper and 88T lower @ 6200 rpm F1a blower speed = 65472 rpm about 16lbs. of boost (from my datalogs).
So your making 901rwhp @ 16lbs of boost ?????????
Every car, motor setup, intake setup, etc is all different. There is no certain mark for what your boost or power will be, everyone will tell you that with these blowers, including ati. I have a 45 and 88 yes. My Car made 901 hp on 22.95 psi at 6200 rpm. The car then made 24 psi at 6900. car ran out of fuel. No more tuning till I upgrade fuel issues.
I do envy you as that is some serious HP for the streets as well - Would love to go for a drive in that car
Im sure it will be fun, its still in the trailor, I have amillion things going on. Now that it is getting warmer, I will go out and play in it sometime soon.

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
Nice vid! Sound like it wants to keep on going!

But...poke...when do we get to see vids of rolling 70mph burnouts?

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Nice vid! Sound like it wants to keep on going!

But...poke...when do we get to see vids of rolling 70mph burnouts?
Oh it does, another 1000 rpms it is only getting to the sweet spot.
X2. I want to see you blast the tires off! Come down this way and I'll be glad to ride the bike and film!
All in time. Once I feel the urge to get the camera and tripod out and borrow a gopro Ill put a little video together.

TClark22

Established Member
thanks, what do you type in before and after the url or link so that it embeds? thanks dude.

its [*youtube_browser]insertvideoIDcode[/youtube_browser] (MINUS the *...had to add that so the code would show up)

your video ID code is usually the last numbers/letters after the = sign in the URL like for example the new dyno vid in your sig...your video ID code would be 5RWIL7E-L6A

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
its [*youtube_browser]insertvideoIDcode[/youtube_browser] (MINUS the *...had to add that so the code would show up)

your video ID code is usually the last numbers/letters after the = sign in the URL like for example the new dyno vid in your sig...your video ID code would be 5RWIL7E-L6A

Ive been trying forever to figure it out lol, thanks for the explanation. The sticky on another section didnt help me.

Users who are viewing this thread