Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Just die, you traitorous old ****. No mercy for traitors or their families
oh-damn-gif-10.gif

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Whether or not McCain is a real 'hero', I'm not sure. But I wish Trump hadn't made those insensitive comments about McCain (RE: the POW stuff) during the campaign. I'd like to see Trump apologize to McCain for those remarks.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Whether or not McCain is a real 'hero', I'm not sure. But I wish Trump hadn't made those insensitive comments about McCain (RE: the POW stuff) during the campaign. I'd like to see Trump apologize to McCain for those remarks.
This

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Betrayal is a bit strong of a word. My opinion of course.
Well you and I are all paying much higher rates for our health insurance while he gets a free ride on our dollar for his top notch treatment. He could have helped 300 million Americans to a better path of healthcare yet chose his own selfish reasons to not help improve our lives and health.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

_Snake_

Established Member
I know I know. Forget those who have spoken out against him and just agree with those supporting your boy, yes?

Not really. He’s made a number of decisions I didn’t agree with, but there’s enough conflicting information on the character of his service out there that I tried to focus on the facts (shot down, POW, etc) and give him the benefit of the doubt. Why? I wasn’t there and didn’t witness anything firsthand, but I have personally witnessed how quickly negative opinions/perceptions get presented as fact.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
He'll apologize to Rosie O'Donnell before that ever happens..

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Not really. He’s made a number of decisions I didn’t agree with, but there’s enough conflicting information on the character of his service out there that I tried to focus on the facts (shot down, POW, etc) and give him the benefit of the doubt. Why? I wasn’t there and didn’t witness anything firsthand, but I have personally witnessed how quickly negative opinions/perceptions get presented as fact.

The opinions of other service members and fellow POW's don't count? I believe in the three sides to every story and even using that approach when looking at what he has said and what others have claimed, he's still not an admirable person or what ever some people think of him.

scott_0

Established Member
god bless him and his family, but him and his petty feud with our president makes me say **** him! you turned your back on your party, and the people because of your hate for Trump, was Trump wrong for saying the shit he said about his service and being captured? **** yeah it was wrong! but you don’t **** over your party and the people over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crazy4life

Established Member
I wouldn't wish it on anyone either and as a matter of fact, I had a relative succumb to brain cancer six months ago. She was a lovely woman. This man though? There were always issues with him whether it was abandoning the party, not knowing when to bow out and resign, running for office while wearing heavy snow gloves, pushing his "questionable" service as a way of heroism, etc.., The last one bothers me greatly because reading about his service can leave one a bit pissed off. Many service members are heroes. Not him though.

I usually never post in political discussions because they usually turn in to giant circle jerks.
As a veteran of the finest fighting force on the planet I will make an exception in this case. John McCain has served his country with honor and distinction. He has Earned the right to wear a silver star, bronze star with a combat V, Purple Heart, and the Distinguished Flying Cross amoung many other commendations. He was shot down and imprisoned in the hellhole known as the Hanoi Hilton for 5 years. He could have been released early because his father was an Admiral in the Navy. He refused this early release because he did not want or deserve special treatment. Don’t always agree with his politics but have the utmost respect for him as a soldier and man of honor.
Unless you have done 25 miles with a ruck on your back or flown off a pitching carrier deck at night or spent months in the desert heat waiting for battle your opinion on what is honorable or heroic don’t mean shit to me.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I usually never post in political discussions because they usually turn in to giant circle jerks.
As a veteran of the finest fighting force on the planet I will make an exception in this case. John McCain has served his country with honor and distinction. He has Earned the right to wear a silver star, bronze star with a combat V, Purple Heart, and the Distinguished Flying Cross amoung many other commendations. He was shot down and imprisoned in the hellhole known as the Hanoi Hilton for 5 years. He could have been released early because his father was an Admiral in the Navy. He refused this early release because he did not want or deserve special treatment. Don’t always agree with his politics but have the utmost respect for him as a soldier and man of honor.
Unless you have done 25 miles with a ruck on your back or flown off a pitching carrier deck at night or spent months in the desert heat waiting for battle your opinion on what is honorable or heroic don’t mean shit to me.

I guess you don't think he is honorable when it comes down to it because people who served with him voiced such negative opinions about his character and, well, since they served and all.........

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
If John McCain was as honorable as some would have you believe he would have put the country and the people of Arizona first and stepped aside last year. Instead he choose to Resist to the end.

The questions surrounding his military career and some of the incidents, I won't comment, he did spend several year in an NVA prison. As for his career as a politician he was a self serving arrogant swamp creature.
Regardless, I hope God has mercy on him and eases his pain.

Users who are viewing this thread