John McCain stops medical treatment

MG0h3

Established Member
My thoughts exactly. From the looks of it the treatments were literally the only keeping him alive. Im super interested in the medical details. What exactly was being done to keep him alive. God have mercy on his soul.

Obamacare!

Nancy Pelosi was right. Without it, people are going to die!

FJohnny

Established Member

So Buddy grows his hair, drops an F bomb every 4th word and hopes the world thinks he's Howard Stern? All I see is giant loser. Tell me people don't actually listen to this guy.

There's a little over eight minutes I'll never get back. What a waste.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Raz0rfist, a native Arizonan, truthnukes McCain and shows us exactly what his legacy really is:

Is this guy still broadcasting? I will sunscribe. Pretty vast diction from a guy who did not miss a beat.

Never heard McCain's propaganda tape. Obviously under duress.

Me with a mop is like a frog riding a bicycle.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Is this guy still broadcasting? I will sunscribe. Pretty vast diction from a guy who did not miss a beat.

Yeah he still does. A friend forwarded this to me. He can be funny at times with biting wit.

Never heard McCain's propaganda tape. Obviously under duress.

Absolutely. I personally wouldnt have included something so obviously coerced.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Should his treatment of his first wife indicate what kind of man he is? He cheated on her repeatedly and then got engaged to his current wife before he was even divorced.

You must be disgusted at the man Trump is, right?

He and Ivana broke up cause he was cheating on her with his soon to be 2nd wife, Marla.
Then cheating on Melania with Stormy Daniels and then pays her off. Then with Karen McDougal when Barron was born.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

He and Ivana broke up cause he was cheating on her with his soon to be 2nd wife, Marla.
Then cheating on Melania with Stormy Daniels and then pays her off. Then with Karen McDougal when Barron was born.

My question would be when was McCain's infidelity first revealed.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

If history is our measuring stick affairs make for good presidents. The first few sired slave babies.

15 other presidents who were caught up in salacious sex scandals before Trump's Stormy Daniels saga

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
And you'll also take notice the way in which people are covered depends solely on the party affiliation.

Did SNL ever have the actual Klinton accuser(s) on the program? I honestly don't know which is why I need clarification.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
And you'll also take notice the way in which people are covered depends solely on the party affiliation.

Did SNL ever have the actual Klinton accuser(s) on the program? I honestly don't know which is why I need clarification.
I am looking forward to the news reports of the brave and independent mavericks from the Demoncraps to be praised for their heroics when they support our President's SCOTUS pick.

VenomVeins

Established Member
All of the progturd media giving themselves slurpee headaches sucking off Crash McStain ought to tell you everything you need to know about that congenitally corrupt shitsack...AND them.

These are same scum****s who smeared him as a racist in 2008. **** them all.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

It's wrong either way but only McCain is painted as a saint. His infedelity only serves as a reason to show he is not as innocent as everyone thinks. With Trump we all knew what we were getting regardless of whether he was trying to hide it or not. The only thing I really care about is their politics and so far Trump is doing whatever he can for America while McCain was self-serving, political turncoat.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Fuel to the fire

There you have it. I knew of some instances, there's a compilation...
McCain is a known piece of shit, he is not a patriot as deemed by the media.
Straight up loser. And John Carey? Another piece of shit.
History/actual events do not lie.
Godspeed to the ACTUAL Patriots of that era, living and deceased...

And again, **** John McCain...

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
There you have it. I knew of some instances, there's a compilation...
McCain is a known piece of shit, he is not a patriot as deemed by the media.
Straight up loser. And John Carey? Another piece of shit.
History/actual events do not lie.
Godspeed to the ACTUAL Patriots of that era, living and deceased...

And again, **** John McCain...

So much media blacked out telling about Mcstain. The ones I remember, included VETERANS and POW's. their voices have been silenced once again by the machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread