John McCain stops medical treatment

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't wish it on anyone either and as a matter of fact, I had a relative succumb to brain cancer six months ago. She was a lovely woman. This man though? There were always issues with him whether it was abandoning the party, not knowing when to bow out and resign, running for office while wearing heavy snow gloves, pushing his "questionable" service as a way of heroism, etc.., The last one bothers me greatly because reading about his service can leave one a bit pissed off. Many service members are heroes. Not him though.

coposrv

Established Member
I wouldn't wish it on anyone either and as a matter of fact, I had a relative succumb to brain cancer six months ago. She was a lovely woman. This man though? There were always issues with him whether it was abandoning the party, not knowing when to bow out and resign, running for office while wearing heavy snow gloves, pushing his "questionable" service as a way of heroism, etc.., The last one bothers me greatly because reading about his service can leave one a bit pissed off. Many service members are heroes. Not him though.

Looks like we agree on something for once.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

Enlighten us, what was it about his military service that bothers you greatly?

Was he not shot down and seriously injured in the line of duty and spent several years as a POW? What am I missing?

FJohnny

Established Member
Heartbreaking time for him and his family. So sorry to hear of this. He is a true American hero, whether you agree with his politics or not.

Before anyone debates the hero part, please let us all know how many times you refused early release from a craphole POW camp until your men were released along with you. A show of hands?

God please help this suffering man and his family get through this and relieve the suffering they are all doubtless experiencing.

Godspeed, John McCain. We will miss you when you're gone.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Enlighten us, what was it about his military service that bothers you greatly?

Was he not shot down and seriously injured in the line of duty and spent several years as a POW? What am I missing?

Apparently quite a bit. There is a good amount of contention, by fellow military and POW's, that he used his status, if you will, to garner special treatment. Since reading about him from the time he decided to run for President and beyond, "loose lips sinks ships" seems to fit Johnny very well.

Why do you think he is known as a songbird?

VenomVeins

Established Member
21b.jpg

‘After voting against Obamacare repeal, Multiple Hill staffers confirm last night McCain was heard laughing w Dems and remarked, "Lets see Donald make america great again now"

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Time for him to go. Him, Dole and GHW Bush all proved to me that being a hero is irrelevant to the Dems except when they kiss those well worn assholes of the dems.

Me with a mop is like a frog riding a bicycle.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
ehh, no need to bring Megan McCain into this. And spare his wife too; she makes sure plenty of cold beer reaches millions of thirstaaay Arizonans. :D :D :D

Cancer is a terrible scourge, no matter who it hits. Im glad he is at peace. I might not have agreed with all of what he has done, but I appreciate his service and the good he has tried to do. Yes, hes done stupid. Who hasn't?

_Snake_

Established Member
Apparently quite a bit. There is a good amount of contention, by fellow military and POW's, that he used his status, if you will, to garner special treatment. Since reading about him from the time he decided to run for President and beyond, "loose lips sinks ships" seems to fit Johnny very well.

Why do you think he is known as a songbird?

You should really do some more research before forming such a strong opinion.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
ehh, no need to bring Megan McCain into this. And spare his wife too; she makes sure plenty of cold beer reaches millions of thirstaaay Arizonans. :D :D :D

Cancer is a terrible scourge, no matter who it hits. Im glad he is at peace. I might not have agreed with all of what he has done, but I appreciate his service and the good he has tried to do. Yes, hes done stupid. Who hasn't?

But have you betrayed your party and country because you have a personal vendetta against the sitting president?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Not a fan whatsoever but do not wish this type of death on anyone.

May he RIP when that time comes.
I wish this death for a lot of people but not for their polical beliefs.

Me with a mop is like a frog riding a bicycle.

Users who are viewing this thread