John McCain stops medical treatment

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
This thread is really low, even by SVTP standards. Its despicable to dance on someone's grave like this just because you don't agree with their politics.

Have we really gotten to the point where if you dont accept Trump as your personal lord and savior that's an offense worthy of death and hellfire? Seriously?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
This thread is really low, even by SVTP standards. Its despicable to dance on someone's grave like this just because you don't agree with their politics.

Have we really gotten to the point where if you dont accept Trump as your personal lord and savior that's an offense worthy of death and hellfire? Seriously?

Do some research before spouting off. His politics are a secondary issue. Tell us what he did that was so great for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member

What are you talking about? The same shit was going on in the PW grave. To some people death does not justify their actions while living, and while it’s not my methods, i can understand it.

My father taught me to not speak Ill of the dead, but not everyone was raised with this, and I’m ok with it.

From what I’ve deduced the guy wasn’t exactly an angel....

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
9a407f1fc3159388de65683a36818974.jpg

He was Ted Kennedy's hand puppet. He died the exact month and day Ted passed of the same type of rare cancer.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Songbird McCain

"graduated fifth from the bottom of his class" of almost 900 graduates

McCain crashed 5 jets, plus was responsible for the Forrestal fire. Surviving crewmen and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his A-4. 'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. In McCain's case, the 'wet-start' 'cooked off' and launched the M34 Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fueltank, knocked the M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount, and touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration, along with 167 of his fellow Forrestal shipmates (including those who died later from wounds suffered). 'Wet starting' was a common practice among young 'hot-dog' pilots. McCain was quickly (they were still counting the Forrestal dead) transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred).
Description: XA4D-1 Skyhawk BuNo 137812 experiencing a wet start (note the pool of JP on the ground and the tongue of flame from the tailpipe).

"A fire aboard Enterprise on 14 January 1969, resulting from detonation of a MK-32 Zuni rocket warhead overheated by exhaust from an aircraft starting unit, took 27 lives, injured 314 and destroyed 15 aircraft. Repairs to the ship were completed at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, in early March."

“Hero” John McCain as Phony and Collaborator: What Really Happened When He Was a POW? – CounterPunch 6/13/08

EXCERPTS: “on March 25, 1999, two of his fellow POWs, Ted Guy and Gordon “Swede” Larson told the Phoenix New Times that, while they could not guarantee that McCain was not physically harmed, they doubted it. As Larson said, “My only contention with the McCain deal is that while he was at The Plantation, to the best of my knowledge and Ted’s knowledge, he was not physically abused in any way. No one was in that camp. It was the camp that people were released from.”Guy and Larson’s claims are given credence by McCain’s vehement opposition to releasing the government’s debriefings of Vietnam War POWs. McCain gave Michael Isikoff a peek at his debriefs, and Isikoff declared there was “nothing incriminating” in them, apart from the redactions.

McCain had a unique POW experience. Initially, he was taken to the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison camp, where he was interrogated. By McCain’s own account, after three or four days, he cracked. He promised his Vietnamese captors, “I’ll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.”His Vietnamese capturers soon realized their POW, John Sidney McCain III, came from a well-bred line of American military elites. McCain’s father, John Jr., and grandfather, John Sr., were both full Admirals. A destroyer, the USS John S. McCain, is named after both of them. While his son was held captive in Hanoi, John McCain Jr., from 1968 to 1972, was the Commander-in-Chief of U.S. Pacific Command; Admiral McCain was in charge of all US forces in the Pacific including those fighting in Vietnam. ..The Admiral’s bad boy was used to special treatment and his captors knew that. They were working him.For his part, McCain acknowledges that the Vietnamese rushed him to a hospital, but denies he was given any “special medical treatment.” However….two weeks into his stay at the Vietnamese hospital, the Hanoi press began quoting him. It was not “name rank and serial number, or kill me,” as specified by the military code of conduct. McCain divulged specific military information: he gave the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, the number of US pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight formation, as well as information about the location of rescue ships…

On the other hand, according to one source, McCain’s collaboration may have had very real consequences. Retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, a veteran of World War II, Korea and Vietnam, contends that the information that McCain divulged classified information North Vietnam used to hone their air defense system…McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, “highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.” Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968, “called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.”

Last edited:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Do some research before spouting off. His politics are a secondary issue. Tell us what he did that was so great for you!

wasn't a personal fan of his, nor did i vote for him. All i know is the man is dead by a terrible form of cancer and im sure his family is suffering through all of this. If there is any judgement needed ill let God handle that.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
wasn't a personal fan of his, nor did i vote for him. All i know is the man is dead by a terrible form of cancer and im sure his family is suffering through all of this. If there is any judgement needed ill let God handle that.

What about the millions of people who suffered either through his incompetence during war or incompetence and corruption during his time in Congress? You mentioned we are dancing on his grave. He hasn't been planted......yet.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/
Posts blame McCain for deadly 1967 fire aboard USS Forrestal
McCain's Plane Crashes - FactCheck.org

A special note is in order here. We have seen some baseless claims that McCain was somehow responsible for the Forrestal disaster. One incorrect but widely quoted theory has him triggering the Zuni missile with the exhaust of his own plane by "wet-starting" – deliberately dumping fuel into the afterburner before starting in order to shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. This is a preposterous notion. For one thing, A-4 jets flew at subsonic speeds and were not equipped with afterburners. According to the Military Analysis Network site maintained by the Federation of American Scientists, the A-4 was powered by a "Single, Pratt & Whitney, J-52-P-408A non-afterburning, turbojet engine." The manufacturer's description of the aircraft also describes the powerplant as "One 11,187-pound-thrust P&W J52-P408 engine," with no mention of an afterburner.

And while pilots tell us that a “wet start” is possible even without an afterburner, the theory fails for another reason. The tail of McCain's plane was pointed over the side of the carrier and away from other planes at the time, and the F4 Phantom fighter that fired the missile was facing McCain's plane from the opposite side of the deck, as shown in Caiella’s diagram, in other diagrams, and in Navy film of the fire.

This bogus theory appears to have gotten its start from a report by New York Times reporter R. W. Apple. Jr, who reported on July 31, 1967 – two days after the fire – that the Forrestal’s captain, John K. Beling, believed an “extreme wet start” had created “a thick tongue of flame” that set off the Zuni. Beling did not identify McCain’s plane as the source, however, and said only that the aircraft was “parked near the carrier’s island,” which would have put it far forward and on the opposite side of the flight deck from where McCain’s plane was getting ready to launch. Not usually noted by the conspiracy theorists is that Capt. Beling “repeatedly said that he had been unable fully to sort out the conflicting reports” that circulated on the 5,000-man vessel in the hours after the fire, according to Apple, who also called the wet-start theory “tentative.” In any case, Beling’s early theory was soon dismissed by Navy investigators, who found that the Zuni had been touched off by a stray electrical charge, not by a jet exhaust. Author Freeman summarizes the findings succinctly in in "Sailors to the End:"

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
What about the millions of people who suffered either through his incompetence during war or incompetence and corruption during his time in Congress? You mentioned we are dancing on his grave. He hasn't been planted......yet.

Right! The time for clarification is now! The silver spoon handed down by his father, is going to get pulled out off Mcstain's nether region and passed to his wife or daughter. WTF is that all about?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

Thanks! But please remember, you are judging me for judging him!

Coiled03

Established Member
Songbird McCain

"graduated fifth from the bottom of his class" of almost 900 graduates

McCain crashed 5 jets, plus was responsible for the Forrestal fire. Surviving crewmen and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his A-4. 'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. In McCain's case, the 'wet-start' 'cooked off' and launched the M34 Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fueltank, knocked the M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount, and touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration, along with 167 of his fellow Forrestal shipmates (including those who died later from wounds suffered). 'Wet starting' was a common practice among young 'hot-dog' pilots. McCain was quickly (they were still counting the Forrestal dead) transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred).
Description: XA4D-1 Skyhawk BuNo 137812 experiencing a wet start (note the pool of JP on the ground and the tongue of flame from the tailpipe).

"A fire aboard Enterprise on 14 January 1969, resulting from detonation of a MK-32 Zuni rocket warhead overheated by exhaust from an aircraft starting unit, took 27 lives, injured 314 and destroyed 15 aircraft. Repairs to the ship were completed at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, in early March."

“Hero” John McCain as Phony and Collaborator: What Really Happened When He Was a POW? – CounterPunch 6/13/08

EXCERPTS: “on March 25, 1999, two of his fellow POWs, Ted Guy and Gordon “Swede” Larson told the Phoenix New Times that, while they could not guarantee that McCain was not physically harmed, they doubted it. As Larson said, “My only contention with the McCain deal is that while he was at The Plantation, to the best of my knowledge and Ted’s knowledge, he was not physically abused in any way. No one was in that camp. It was the camp that people were released from.”Guy and Larson’s claims are given credence by McCain’s vehement opposition to releasing the government’s debriefings of Vietnam War POWs. McCain gave Michael Isikoff a peek at his debriefs, and Isikoff declared there was “nothing incriminating” in them, apart from the redactions.

McCain had a unique POW experience. Initially, he was taken to the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison camp, where he was interrogated. By McCain’s own account, after three or four days, he cracked. He promised his Vietnamese captors, “I’ll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.”His Vietnamese capturers soon realized their POW, John Sidney McCain III, came from a well-bred line of American military elites. McCain’s father, John Jr., and grandfather, John Sr., were both full Admirals. A destroyer, the USS John S. McCain, is named after both of them. While his son was held captive in Hanoi, John McCain Jr., from 1968 to 1972, was the Commander-in-Chief of U.S. Pacific Command; Admiral McCain was in charge of all US forces in the Pacific including those fighting in Vietnam. ..The Admiral’s bad boy was used to special treatment and his captors knew that. They were working him.For his part, McCain acknowledges that the Vietnamese rushed him to a hospital, but denies he was given any “special medical treatment.” However….two weeks into his stay at the Vietnamese hospital, the Hanoi press began quoting him. It was not “name rank and serial number, or kill me,” as specified by the military code of conduct. McCain divulged specific military information: he gave the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, the number of US pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight formation, as well as information about the location of rescue ships…

On the other hand, according to one source, McCain’s collaboration may have had very real consequences. Retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, a veteran of World War II, Korea and Vietnam, contends that the information that McCain divulged classified information North Vietnam used to hone their air defense system…McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, “highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.” Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968, “called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.”

Even setting aside the Forrestal theory because of Blk04L's post, the rest of that sounds treasonous, quite frankly. I didn't know all that.

FJohnny

Established Member
Right! The time for clarification is now! The silver spoon handed down by his father, is going to get pulled out off Mcstain's nether region and passed to his wife or daughter. WTF is that all about?

I'm pretty sure that his wife, a beer heiress and worth a couple hundred mill or so on her own, does not need the silver spoon and will likely leave it where it is. From all accounts they had a pre-nup and kept finances separate.

Maybe his wife will inherit his senate seat. That could be interesting. Stay tuned.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Am I missing something? I see a picture of McCain, yet it reads specifically, "...Henry Kerner urged top IRS officials..."
Umm, because aids typically do the work of their employers? They are usually there to follow directions as doing it any other way is the quick recipe to getting yourself run out of Washington. You think a sitting Senator is going to let an underling act on their own while they are representing said Senator? That's assinine.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Umm, because aids typically do the work of their employers? They are usually there to follow directions as doing it any other way is the quick recipe to getting yourself run out of Washington. You think a sitting Senator is going to let an underling act on their own while they are representing said Senator? That's assinine.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I missed where it said, "...McCain, who told Henry to tell Lois to...".

That's what you're saying right? Henry was following McCain orders? Can you post where it says that? Or are you just assuming?

Edit - Or are you referring to Lois following Henry's orders?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
And you'll also take notice the way in which people are covered depends solely on the party affiliation.

Absolutely. The media sing his praises now since he aligned himself more with the left and was anti-Trump. It was a different story when he was running against the anointed one.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I missed where it said, "...McCain, who told Henry to tell Lois to...".

That's what you're saying right? Henry was following McCain orders? Can you post where it says that? Or are you just assuming?

Edit - Or are you referring to Lois following Henry's orders?

I'm just explaining what is being implied in the article. It is not proven but they are posting what the likely outcome of an investigation is.

Users who are viewing this thread