IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT: John Coletti and Ford's Terminator

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I didn't know that the posters were going to ship prior to the books release.......I have not received mine yet.....any details on when they will ship out?

Our fulfillment center is working on sending out all the posters in the next few weeks...So yours will be on its way soon!

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
A 3 hour drive each way just to get carpel tunnel syndrome seems like a lot to ask. Maybe you can just ship Frank the copies to be signed then get them shipped back to you for distribution. Are there a lot of books involved with the pre-sale?

We've had a great response with this pre-order option! SVTP is definitely THE place to be! Plus, there are tons of gratis books we owe to all the wonderful people at Ford who helped bring this project to life. Shipping that many books is expensive and the risk of damage is really high - I learned that the hard way with my Ford GT books. Plus, I'll probably make Frank a nice dinner before he returns to NJ...or maybe we'll just go to Olive Garden. :)

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Yep! All pre-orders get an 11 x 17 double sided Terminator poster. Just a little thank you for helping us pay for printing.

By ordering today we qualify for the free poster? Either way I am ordering this book, but was curious about the poster.

prs97

Established Member
Just ordered mine.

Looking forward to the updated version!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Yes, the book will remain on pre-order until we get them in hand (in January) and we will send out a poster for each pre-order.

Great.. going to your website now for a pre-order

edit post; completed order!

Thank you sir!

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
I just placed the order. I would have got you one and shipped it to you!! Got a poster and 3 little supercharger terminator decals. Im sure I can find some cool spots to put them on.

frank3si

Established Member
One of the worst things about writing a book is waiting for it to arrive from the printer. So, to burn off some of that waiting for IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT, this weekend I ran the Philadelphia Marathon - powered by SVT, of course!

PoweredBySVT.jpg

SlowSVT

Established Member
One of the worst things about writing a book is waiting for it to arrive from the printer. So, to burn off some of that waiting for IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT, this weekend I ran the Philadelphia Marathon - powered by SVT, of course!

View attachment 55326

That's cool. How did you place?

:nono: you should feel bad for us. You have already read the book we are the ones who have to wait :nonono:

frank3si

Established Member
That's cool. How did you place?

:nono: you should feel bad for us. You have already read the book we are the ones who have to wait :nonono:

I placed 60th out of 124 in my age bracket. Or 5000 out of 11,000 overall. Solid mid-pack, lol...

Yes, I read - and wrote - the book but it's all in my mind until it gets here ;-) This new edition at least. I can't wait to see it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread