IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT: John Coletti and Ford's Terminator

Josh01

Established Member
I've been wanting to get another copy of this book. I read the paper back twice then let someone borrow it. Safe to say I won't ever see it again

frank3si

Established Member
Happy to! And thanks to all of you for the support. This wasn't paid for by some big publisher - the costs are drained right out of the old bank account :rolleyes: But we really believed in the book and what we could do with a big format with lots of full-color photos. This is the way I'd always dreamed of having the book appear to tell the story of these great cars - it's really exciting to see this actually happen!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Ordered.

Frank and MCipriani, its hard to believe that I could get this excited about a book, that's not usually my style. IFLF is one of the few books I have actually read. This new book will make a great addition to my man room coffee table.

Joe has done a great job keeping us informed about the book and created a lot of interest in it for us also.

Hope the sales turn out well for you guys.

Thanks!

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Ordered mine! It will go nicely next to my original edition signed by the author (thanks again Frank :rockon: )

Rich gets a special bonus since the Terminator engine model pictured in the book is now on his shelf:rockon: I'll miss it, but glad it's in a good home!

<------- :dancenana:

For a sneak peak on Matt's unique engine and the special signatures...

http://www.terminator-cobra.com/background.htm#Pre-Production

Thanks to Frank and Marcie for making this happen - enthusiasts everywhere are very excited!

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ordered.
Anyway to get pre ordered copies signed by Frank and John?

John Coletti = NO WAY. I had to send someone to his house to bribe him with with cigars and booze just to get a photo of his retirement party to use in the book - and even then it took some strongarm tactics just to get a low-res cell phone shot of the event emailed to us. :lol1: He stays out of the spotlight...WAY out of the spotlight. We always invite him to events and try to get him involved, but he just doesn't want it. Maybe when he sees the book and the legacy he's created, maybe, just maybe, we can get him to engage. That would be amazing.

Frank = I am considering dragging Frank up here to the mountains when the books are delivered in January and locking him in my garage with a sharpie...Stay Tuned.... :read:

frank3si

Established Member
Frank = I am considering dragging Frank up here to the mountains when the books are delivered in January and locking him in my garage with a sharpie...Stay Tuned.... :read:

Marcie, I am packing the sled and rounding up the reindeer for that date!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Ordered! I never read the original version, I have been holding out for the new one. I am not a book reader but I am excited for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread