Humbled at work today !!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
No idea how I missed this thread!! Great group of people we have here. I know I am late, but $20 sent JR!!!! Great work everyone!

shadyninja

Been There, Wrecked That
Established Member
not sure when JR will be back on. he may be sleeping to get ready for his shift, but I would think it is fine. he did extend it till today for some others.

*waits to hear how it went*

would make a awesome TV moment

dpotter

Established Member
Sorry I did not see this sooner, I'm happy to be a part of this effort. PayPal sent even if it is late I bet you can find a way to get it to Terry.

Thanks, great effort by all.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I think it would be really great if we could still find a car to donate to this guy, even if not in time for christmas I think it would a great building block for him to start with to try and get back on top of his game. :rockon: at all the support from all over the web/countrys (some have donated from Canada)!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
J.R., is it too late to donate? i totally missed this thread and I would love to help out someone in need this season.

Cactus

Hope you guys don't mind but I just joined because I heard this story. I live about 15 minutes from York and would be wiling to pick him up and take him wherever he wants to go so he doesn't have to get a taxi....anytime. This is a great story and can't wait to hear the outcome.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
I have 2 pairs of steel toe boots (10 and 10.5) I can give along with a pair of camo gortex pants and parka. The only thing is the boots are black and sand (desert) combat boots only used maybe 2 times. I have no need for them since we don't wear the old camo uniforms/black boots anymore.

PM me or shoot me an email!!

[email protected]

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I sent him a text message. not sure if he can have the phone at work or not. I figured if he responded to that it may be ok to call or see about an update.

TRBO VNM

adam,

maybe he is. I jsut went back and read his post. Terry is just now getting off and he was off at 9. I know he and his wife accidentally get on eachothers accounts here. so either that or maybe he is typing the story....the suspense. lol

shadyninja

Been There, Wrecked That
Established Member
easy adam.
we dont know how far from work he lives.
and they have some snow there too.

Users who are viewing this thread