How to destroy great songs, and how to do it correctly.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The newest album is actually a very good return to where they started. I'd say it's about 3 songs too long though. Regardless it's a real good LP.
I listened to it, but still don't like it. lol The first 4 are absolute gold! And Justice For All being "okay".
I listened to the Master Of Puppets album toady. One of the best albums ever recorded.

I'm 49, never gets old.
My man!!!!
Been listening to metal ever since I was a little kid. 45 years old now and still listening to some of the heaviest stuff out there. ****ing love it. \m/
I only listen to death metal, thrash metal and hardcore.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
And finally, if you like country (the real kind, not FL/GA shit), Cody Jinks cover is also on another level:

GTFO, someone else who likes Cody Jinks. Saw him live this year in Baton Rouge. Good time.

I listened to it, but still don't like it. lol The first 4 are absolute gold! And Justice For All being "okay".
I listened to the Master Of Puppets album toady. One of the best albums ever recorded.

My man!!!!
Been listening to metal ever since I was a little kid. 45 years old now and still listening to some of the heaviest stuff out there. ****ing love it. \m/
I only listen to death metal, thrash metal and hardcore.

I like the new metalica album. But my dumb dodge doesn't have a CD slot so I rarely listen to it. I basically listen to some the highway, y2country, Octane, Ozzy boneyard, Liquid metal, and turbo.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice!
Turntable?

I run a Music Hall MMF-5

7c2f8727f5035af380ba44153a1afbce.jpg

SVTDarin

Established Member
The newest album is actually a very good return to where they started. I'd say it's about 3 songs too long though. Regardless it's a real good LP.

You are joking right?! Death Magnetic was a return to the older, faster, harder, Metallica. Hardwired to me is like a St. Anger II, or Load III maybe a little harder.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You are joking right?! Death Magnetic was a return to the older, faster, harder, Metallica. Hardwired to me is like a St. Anger II, or Load III maybe a little harder.

Haha yeah right. You must have wooden ears. Death Magnetic was one of the worst sounding recordings of this century. If you don't believe me, Google it. It's ear piercingly poorly recorded.

Users who are viewing this thread