How to destroy great songs, and how to do it correctly.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Monotone? What lol? Did you listen to the whole song, or just the opening?

Yes, and it sucks, it's awful. I'd rather stick a rusty nail in my ear and pierce my brain than listen to that shit.

Coiled03

Established Member
Yes, and it sucks, it's awful. I'd rather stick a rusty nail in my ear and pierce my brain than listen to that shit.

You can not like it, but I don't think you know the definition of monotone.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You forgot the best cover by Deftones...

Also, Deftones last 2 or 3 albums have been crap IMO. Nothing good since White Pony.
I usually skip over 2/3 of their albums, but the few good songs they do have are really good. Chino Moreno also does a lot of good side work.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Oh shut up. They sound good. "Oh it's nothing like the original... nothing beats the original...I still wear the same underwear from 1992 cause I'm super pure with my underwear."

Get over it. Sounds good. Eat crap.

They're both terrible. Both sound like there singing through an synthesizer. And Metallica is better than those bands. Maybe one of those groups could remake Cowboys from Hell?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Metallica sucks btw.
The "new" Metallica sucks for sure.
The first 4 albums are all that I will listen to from Metallica. Awesome stuff. (Kill'em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets, and And Justice For All.) And Justice For All is "okay", nothing like the first 3 albums though.
I'd even throw in the 5.98 EP. Killer! \m/

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
^^watch to the end for an awesome guitar duo!
That was pretty awesome actually. Didn't think I was going to like it, but not too shabby.
LOL at the dude the way he was headbanging. When me, my brother and my buddy get together, we all head bang like that around the house with the deathmetal/ trash metal going throughout the house. Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread