How did you meet yer wife/girlfriend?

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
When I was on there, years and years ago, it was "alright".
I think they have people email you to keep you interested/sucked in, but they never email back. That's how it was way back though. I haven't been on there for at least 10 years, so things may have changed.
damn. didn't know that site was around for that long.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
a7b379949187f1a08834d0b8be995bfd.jpg

Met her on Craigslist, moved in after 6 weeks I think. She stayed most nights after a couple weeks. She truly is my soulmate can’t believe it it will be ten years next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Snake_

Established Member
Match.com. Serious. First date was in 2008 and we married in 2010.

View attachment 1529051

Met her on Craigslist, moved in after 6 weeks I think. She stayed most nights after a couple weeks. She truly is my soulmate can’t believe it it will be ten years next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the first person I've ever heard say CL. :)

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
A good friend of mine was dating a girl and she introduced us real quick one day then wanted to know if I wanted to go on a double date going to the international festival in Houston. It was hot and she hadn't eaten anything and ended up throwing up .
We've been together ever since. Had our 19 year wedding anniversary earlier this month.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Last time on match about a year ago it was all #metoo
Tinder has really thrown off the other dating sites, and they are still trying to adapt. (Match, Tinder, POF, Okcupid...etc all one company)
Bumble is one of the rare exceptions but only the women do the initial contact.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I was hitch hiking thru California when I was picked up by twin blonde swedish bikini models driving a Bently Contintal with the back seat overflowing with bottles of tequila, awesome weed and $100 bills. I dont remember the rest of what happened. but they were apparently very religious because they kept yelling, Oh God, Oh God, later I woke up naked in the floor of a greyhound bus covered with vomit and that is how got to visit Tulsa, OK for the first time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

rborden

Established Member
The girlfriend is now an ex as of about 5 weeks ago. Met her in the grocery store almost 2 years ago. Walking down an aisle looking for chili powder, I tripped over the lego's of a kid who was sitting off to one side playing while his mom was looking for something. In my fall, I went crashing into another lady and landed on top of her. Embarrassed, I tried to get up and her hand incidentally brushed my junk. She smiled and I picked myself up and helped her to her feet. She asked for a number. I gave it to her. Things went from there. Called it quits a little over a month ago. She just had zero drive to do anything constructive with her life and I wasn't good with that. She liked to talk and make plans but never followed through with anything. Things got boring quickly. She hasn't even texted or called since I called it off. Works for me. No drama. Single life is good.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I was hitch hiking thru California when I was picked up by twin blonde swedish bikini models driving a Bently Contintal with the back seat overflowing with bottles of tequila, awesome weed and $100 bills. I dont remember the rest of what happened. but they were apparently very religious because they kept yelling, Oh God, Oh God, later I woke up naked in the floor of a greyhound bus covered with vomit and that is how got to visit Tulsa, OK for the first time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You forgot the part about waking up missing a kidney in a bathtub full of ice.

Users who are viewing this thread