How did you meet yer wife/girlfriend?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My Government teacher in high school was a war buddy of my father's and also my dad's godfather.

Thete was this chick with legs that I was certain could be wrapped around my skinny ass twice sitting in the front seat of the far left row...I said I'd like that seat right behind her if I could...

This coming March we will have been marred 20 years...that teacher also attended our wedding, and met me at my parents house when I came back from Iraq.

More interesting is he helped my carry my father's casket last week...he was the first man I called when my dad died

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
My Government teacher in high school was a war buddy of my father's and also my dad's godfather.

Thete was this chick with legs that I was certain could be wrapped around my skinny ass twice sitting in the front seat of the far left row...I said I'd like that seat right behind her if I could...

This coming March we will have been marred 20 years...that teacher also attended our wedding, and met me at my parents house when I came back from Iraq.

More interesting is he helped my carry my father's casket last week...he was the first man I called when my dad died

Sorry to hear of your dad passing. It's a very tough thing to get through, and you will never be the same person you were. It just sucks.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
In typical 2018 fashion. Social Media.

Ive known a group of people from Utah for years cause I snowboarded there when I lived in Colorado.. She was a friend of one of them and would see me comment on things on facebook.

She messaged me one day randomly she lived in Utah, while I'm here in New Mexico.. we talked a bit. Eventually she showed me a pic of the bewbs. I told her " I need to see those in person" or something along those lines.

She took a week off work.. and decided to spend that week with me in New Mexico. Needless to say I saw the boobs roughly 20 minutes after she walked in the door.

She now lives here.

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
In typical 2018 fashion. Social Media.

Ive known a group of people from Utah for years cause I snowboarded there when I lived in Colorado.. She was a friend of one of them and would see me comment on things on facebook.

She messaged me one day randomly she lived in Utah, while I'm here in New Mexico.. we talked a bit. Eventually she showed me a pic of the bewbs. I told her " I need to see those in person" or something along those lines.

She took a week off work.. and decided to spend that week with me in New Mexico. Needless to say I say the boobs roughly 20 minutes after she walked in the door.

She now lives here.
Lol I like this.

"here are my boobs"

"well you should move here"

CV355

_
Established Member
Reading the rest of these stories, I'm convinced that I've been playing life on Ultra-nightmare-ultimate-vault-hunter-insano-hardcore-I-am-death-incarnate mode.

If I could find the damn difficulty slider and change it to "normal," I'd be like another Elon Musk, but without the hair loss and electric-car thing. I'd be inventing space ships and McFlurry spoons that aren't sharp on the side and shit.

musclefan21

Established Member
Bill Cosby introduced us at a party at his house a while back. He said she didn’t feel good and asked me if I could give her a ride, so I did. Cosby was so concerned. Such a nice guy! Anyways, I scored her number on the way to her place then we started to talk and here we are, happily married.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Met my lady on POF. Wasnt expecting much, wanted to meet some girls. Something about her profile caught my eye.

Thought she was a Russian scam bot or something at first, lol. Answers seemed weird hehe. Turns out she went to the same HS district I did at the same time. I went to the South HS and she went to the North HS. Both originally from Chicago.

She's my best friend and Im a lucky, lucky bastard to have found her so randomly. Plus she's got a big ole ass. Me likey a lot :D :D :D

Zemedici

Established Member
Sorry to hear of your dad passing. It's a very tough thing to get through, and you will never be the same person you were. It just sucks.

My GOD I don't not want that day to come.

My dad's been my best friend for 26 years. REALLY Been there for me the past 2-3. I've stated before on this forum, if I'm HALF The man he is, I'm doing good.

ugh.

Subject change! Met wifey doing car shit. She had just bought her 15 GT PP, and I had my 04 cobra, and I was meeting all my buddies to go to Caffeine and Octane, and I notice this BOMBSHELL. WITH a black 6 speed GT?

Uh, sign me up.

Couple weeks later she's at the Ford dealer I was working at getting springs installed on her GT. Complimented her taillights she had tinted herself, she messages me on IG, we chat a few times, nothing really happens.

She's back a couple weeks later, as my brother calls my extension (he writes service) and said 'hey your girls here'

so I casually stroll over, and tell her I'm on a food run for the shop, did she want in? She said 'no, but I'll ride with you'

Best part - I had sold my cobra and didn't have a car as I was waiting for my custom ordered S550 to come in, so I was riding with my brother to and from work (<2 miles from our house) in his newly cammed / build c5z, that was in MY name.

I said 'hey man, keys'

He goes 'ok don't rip on it'

As I lay drag for some 300 feet out of the dealership. Moved in after dating for 3 weeks.

That was over 3 years ago. Got many matching tattoos together, and cannot wait to ask her to marry me. And neither of us want kids! Winner winner.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
How is match? Ive considered trying it.
When I was on there, years and years ago, it was "alright".
I think they have people email you to keep you interested/sucked in, but they never email back. That's how it was way back though. I haven't been on there for at least 10 years, so things may have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread