How did you meet yer wife/girlfriend?

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
My neighbor, who rarely texts me about anything, sends me a text while he's on vacation saying something like "dude, you have to check out the chick my wife hired to dog sit!"

ssssnake

Established Member
My husband and I worked at Foley's Department Store. He was throwing a surprise birthday party for his roommate (who worked at Foley's too). He was passing out invites and directions to everyone so a friend and I decided to go. We would be married for 44 years this April. Congratulations CobraBob. That's something to be proud of.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My husband and I worked at Foley's Department Store. He was throwing a surprise birthday party for his roommate (who worked at Foley's too). He was passing out invites and directions to everyone so a friend and I decided to go. We would be married for 44 years this April. Congratulations CobraBob. That's something to be proud of.
Thank you Mary. God has done a good work in us both to prepare us for where we are today. Bobbie's mom (93 years old) requires 24/7 in-home care and she is the major care provider, and is sleeping there every night. I only see her from 10:30 - 3:30 Monday through Thursday at the office. We've been on this schedule for just under a year, and it will continue until her mom passes. Without our love and respect for each other this would surely have become a major issue on one side or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread