How did you meet yer wife/girlfriend?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

cbj5259

Established Member
I've had 2 wives...would not do marriage again. The 1st marriage we both decided we were not meant for each other and walked away from it as friends. Marriage number 2, I was cheated on. It stung pretty bad. The really frustrating part is that she moved on pretty easily but it's been a rough ride for me. I never saw it coming. I'm now seeing a really nice girl now who is awesome...but I'd be lying if I said I still didnt harbor feelings for my ex wife. I probably always will. Everyday it gets a little better...but I can promise there will not be a 3rd.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The only really interesting one I have is of the blonde, Taylor, I posted recently in the wives/gf thread. Met her at my squad leader's wedding back in 2011 or so. She was a bridesmaid and I was sitting in my seat when we locked eyes and basically just stared at each other like we both automatically knew what was going down. Preceded to get pretty drunk as there was a heavy influence of Marines there so it was oar for the course, and I later found her on the dance floor but she had now changed into a strapless sun dress. We danced for a while, still not knowing each other's names or anything but we were having a blast and enjoying the mutual attraction. I stepped away from her for a second to grab my drink and cool off and as I was standing off to the side of the dance floor with my drink she was still on the floor in front of me dancing seductively for me so I was just enjoying the view. Dont remember what song it was but apparently it involved some bouncing motion because the next thing I know her dress has malfunctioned downward and Im staring right at her tits... perfect! She pulled her dress up acting embarrassed but I know she really wasn't lol.

Just a few moments later some guy comes up and starts bitching at her for something I have no clue about and she is dragged off. I dont know what the deal, or even who she is, so I keep drinking and having fun hoping I will catch her later. I do catch her later that night and we are still flirting but by the nights end I only know her first name and know that she has a boyfriend apparently, but he seems like an asshole (he was) and that was that.

Couple weeks later I am still thinking about het and so I ask my squad leader who she is since she was his wife's bridesmaid and he gives me her full name but doesn't help me with a number (he was a prick too). So I search on Facebook to find her and there's nothing. I searched all relevant social media and found nothing and no one willing to cooperate had her number. I eventually ran across a Myspace account of all things and saw that it was actually hers! No one used Myspace anymore at that time so I messaged her there only hoping it would get to an email notification... and it did! She replied within a few hours and said she never used her Myspace account but she saw the message in her email alerts and replied back to me and that is how we started dating. Her bf was an emotionally abusive dick so I didnt feel bad stealing her away at that time. We had a great time.
Semper Fi

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've had 2 wives...would not do marriage again. The 1st marriage we both decided we were not meant for each other and walked away from it as friends. Marriage number 2, I was cheated on. It stung pretty bad. The really frustrating part is that she moved on pretty easily but it's been a rough ride for me. I never saw it coming. I'm now seeing a really nice girl now who is awesome...but I'd be lying if I said I still didnt harbor feelings for my ex wife. I probably always will. Everyday it gets a little better...but I can promise there will not be a 3rd.
That sucks bro.

awful knawful

Established Member
Bunch of us were doing a river run. My bud brought her. She ended up in my boat. Went to supper. That was 20 years ago. Married 15.
She's good to and for me. Quit drinking 12 years ago with her support. Keeps me grounded.
We've been through 5 miscarriages. Her grandmother, mother , father and cousins deaths in the last short while
It's been a rough go at times, but we manage to pull through together.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
With all the colorful personalities on here, I'm shocked no one has said "Craigslist hookup". Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread