Got rid of the Is300 and got...

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'll likely use this for a 2-3 day a week car and mountain driving seeing how it handles windy roads

6mt touring. Double din. Lowered a bit. Nice wheels. Stock other than that

IMG_20160622_190057258.jpg

IMG_20160622_190107751.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Not a fan of the looks of the car, but should be fun in the mountains and a rear wheel drive vert is never a bad idea, I would have just went for a s2k myself.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not a fan of the looks of the car, but should be fun in the mountains and a rear wheel drive vert is never a bad idea, I would have just went for a s2k myself.

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
These are way cheaper then a s2k, there is a reason for that but budgetary constraints are a real thing. For mountain roads it will be a lot of fun, if you said track day then I would say that maybe not so much.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're probably going to want to get more out of the motor. Stock, they're a bit sluggish. My son-in-law used to own a coupe. I was disappointed with the straight line acceleration. Maybe you'd be even happier with the car with at least a tune. How many miles on it?

I like the slightly lowered stance and the wheels.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
These are way cheaper then a s2k, there is a reason for that but budgetary constraints are a real thing. For mountain roads it will be a lot of fun, if you said track day then I would say that maybe not so much.

Exactly. I wont be tracking it... just going for mountain drives and things like that.

I loved having the top off the jeep, so I opted for the vert.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Never a fan of the drop top Z's. It's just a car that belongs strictly as a coupe. But, it should be fun nonetheless.

-Jeff

F8l Vnm

Established Member
One of the ugliest cars out right now is the Z. What is worst is that they sound like dying mosquitos. To each his own but when I saw you traded in the Corolla with leather I thought ohh god he sold the chick mobile. But for another chick mobile.
No disrespect just my humble opinion.
By the way Nissan makes some ugly ass cars. See leaf , puke , murano conv, gtr , etc.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I bought it more for the handling than the looks.

For what I want to use it for and thats a " fun drive in the mountains" it fits the bill perfect

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Looks like a fun car to hustle along the twisties. If you're going to track it you get the hardtop but for the other 99.89% the vert is the way to go. Good luck and enjoy.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member

I'm 6'0" and I hit the steering wheel every time I shift in an S2000... Not the right car for everyone. The Z on the other hand is pretty comfortable and trunk is much bigger, the higher torque makes it a better every day ride as well.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I'm 6'0" and I hit the steering wheel every time I shift in an S2000... Not the right car for everyone. The Z on the other hand is pretty comfortable and trunk is much bigger, the higher torque makes it a better every day ride as well.

Yup I'm 6'1, and I fit fine in the car

96 cobra

Established Member
I love my 07 hardtop. The vq35de is a nice torquey engine. Sounds great if you remove the mufflers, but keep the OEM resonators, intake.

Users who are viewing this thread