Got rid of the Is300 and got...

Troponin

Established Member
You've clearly never driven or owned a Miata.
There are two kinds of people that drive Miatas; Douchebags and bigger douchebags. lol Just kidding...well, not really. Seriously, why has every Miata owner I have ever met been an asshole? Well OP, I really wanted to come in to the thread and be excited. :( If it makes you happy though, then that's all that matters. Just not a fan of the Zs. Subpar performance, burning up oil when you drive them spirited (Nissan knew it was a problem, but wouldn't fix it because they said the 370Z shouldn't be raced lmao!!)...

Troponin

Established Member
[video=youtube;jFG5GgmUBMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFG5GgmUBMs[/video]
open track days really aren't the greatest way to compare cars. The drivers vary way too much. I had someone bragging to me once that his Miata blows everything away on the track when he races. This should give you some clues; he has to haul the car on a trailer to the track, while racing guys that drive off the street to race. It's a fully built race car, and the guy is a very, very good driver with many years of experience.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Like others have said yeah it's sub par. But it gets to 40-50 just fine and 50 in a 25mph turn is fun in this car haha.

If i wanted straight line speed i would have bought an sn95 cobra or something.

I haven't had a "drivers car" in a long time and with Colorado mountain roads everywhere it fit the bill for what I wanted

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
open track days really aren't the greatest way to compare cars. The drivers vary way too much. I had someone bragging to me once that his Miata blows everything away on the track when he races. This should give you some clues; he has to haul the car on a trailer to the track, while racing guys that drive off the street to race. It's a fully built race car, and the guy is a very, very good driver with many years of experience.

I agree 100%. Just showing that they can get out of their own way.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Like others have said yeah it's sub par. But it gets to 40-50 just fine and 50 in a 25mph turn is fun in this car haha.

If i wanted straight line speed i would have bought an sn95 cobra or something.

I haven't had a "drivers car" in a long time and with Colorado mountain roads everywhere it fit the bill for what I wanted

You should have just gotten an SN95 Cobra if you wanted handling. They are just about the best handling cars you can get for the money. An SN95 Cobra is more of a drivers car than a 350z. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but 1994-04 mustangs with a decent suspension/chassis set up are extremely hard cars to beat, and by no means bad handling.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I can't stop throwing up in my mouth. Do people really think the Z is nice looking car ? Hahaha
Seriously hideous chick car

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
You should have just gotten an SN95 Cobra if you wanted handling. They are just about the best handling cars you can get for the money. An SN95 Cobra is more of a drivers car than a 350z. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but 1994-04 mustangs with a decent suspension/chassis set up are extremely hard cars to beat, and by no means bad handling.

Ive had 12 mustangs

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
It was a company selling exhaust components and a lot of other 350z stuff

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Thats not.the right one then.

The one im talking about was last updated last week

This one

http://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/530244-z1-auto-in-ny.html

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member

Going to have to disagree with pretty much all of this. Z's are ugly and underpowered, but an SN95 chassis Mustang can't hang with it as far as fun factor on a twisty road.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Going to have to disagree with pretty much all of this. Z's are ugly and underpowered, but an SN95 chassis Mustang can't hang with it as far as fun factor on a twisty road.

Agreed. Ive had 3 sn95s this is a whole different car

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
This happened

15095063_10154805157708933_6613970324547005264_n.jpg

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
^nice! I for one love the sound of the 350z exhaust note with aftermarket setups. A guy local to me has a turbo'd one that makes like 650whp and is retarded fast. He can't get it to hook up but from what I remember, it traps over 100mph at our local 1/8th track

Users who are viewing this thread