Got rid of the Is300 and got...

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I have always liked the way the 350Z/370Z sounded. What numbers are you expecting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This build... 385-400 rwhp.

Then I decide if I want to build another motor aim for the stars, or just do what everybody does and LS swap it next year

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
The "famous" yellow one on youtube is what I envy. TT making 750ish I think.

In such a light car even the 400 Im shooting for should be fun

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm tired of trying to chase big numbers and build something insane that gets tedious to drive after a while. Instead of shooting for 600 on my GT and 1k+ in my Cobra I decided to go for something less insane and more reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
posted this in LNC but maybe someone in here can help.. I was gonna buy injectors but some people say I dont need them

but

shop says at 8psi the 350z should be very close to 400hp, but they say I should upgrade injectors for that.. ****ing hell.. I dont want to spend more money.

Me not knowing squat about fuel and all that.. I'm just going with it I guess. This shop hasnt steered me wrong at all, and have hooked me up on 3 vehicles so far.

They are also trying to convince to build the spare vq35 they have in the shop from a wrecked 350z.

nxhappy

Established Member
posted this in LNC but maybe someone in here can help.. I was gonna buy injectors but some people say I dont need them

but

shop says at 8psi the 350z should be very close to 400hp, but they say I should upgrade injectors for that.. ****ing hell.. I dont want to spend more money.

Me not knowing squat about fuel and all that.. I'm just going with it I guess. This shop hasnt steered me wrong at all, and have hooked me up on 3 vehicles so far.

They are also trying to convince to build the spare vq35 they have in the shop from a wrecked 350z.
well, better to have more fuel than not enough lol

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I figure if itll run fine for a year or so, while I build another motor. I'd rather not spend the few hundred now, when I can spend it on another motor.. Though I could just use those injectors in the built motor? No?

FML

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
NOt that I know of.. never even seen one mentioned on any of the forums either.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I figure if itll run fine for a year or so, while I build another motor. I'd rather not spend the few hundred now, when I can spend it on another motor.. Though I could just use those injectors in the built motor? No?

FML

Few hundred now could save you some money in the long run. That would suck ass if your current engine went lean.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Yeah. Just 4 months without the car seems like FOREVER haha

I stopped at the shop yesterday and basically said " keep the boost real low just so I can drive the stupid thing" so we will see what 6psi does

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Figured I'd update here since I updated in LNC.

Shop got someone who needed a 350z. They are selling it for more than I paid for.

It's LS time :) As they have a motor at the shop ready

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Man, that car is ugly! What is "double din?" Last time I heard that, it was in reference to head units.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I don't know... this is pretty tits hot!

CwMdBE5KXRoIAhUAB00fDhkHDAYWFk0cAABMGgwQW1dCQlJOHwQOBxZEGQxIR14IChMRFTxGWURBUEJHVVMtCFoJBw4=.jpg

The Pontiac Solstice lives! I like it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread