Got rid of the Is300 and got...

Zemedici

Established Member
I don't know... this is pretty tits hot!

CwMdBE5KXRoIAhUAB00fDhkHDAYWFk0cAABMGgwQW1dCQlJOHwQOBxZEGQxIR14IChMRFTxGWURBUEJHVVMtCFoJBw4=.jpg

You stop it right now Jeff.

I like it dude, I wouldnt have gotten a vert but as we already talked about it works for you since you're in the mountains. My 04 was a blast to drive.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I love my 07 hardtop. The vq35de is a nice torquey engine. Sounds great if you remove the mufflers, but keep the OEM resonators, intake.

Yeah its fun up in the RPM range so far. I just need to learn the car and what it can do

96 cobra

Established Member
In terms of handling, I'd suggest a square rim/tire setup (same width all corners), and a stiffer front sway bar.

With a little work, 315 width tires can fit all-around, makes for a champsionship-level BSP autocross car:
14701807819_f7b372d2e5_b.jpg

There's even a dedicated rally class for them overseas:
[video=youtube;VyIi1z5TMgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyIi1z5TMgE[/video]

makevelie187

Established Member
I had a 07350z 6speed with the high rev motor. intake, catless X-pipe, and bassani cat back, lowered, track camber setup. I tracked the hell out of that car and drove it every day, never once broke down and handled like it was on rails! You'll love it.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Not a bad beater to fool around in. I'm partial to the Miata, though. Which is why I'm selling my Z28...to buy another Miata.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You stop it right now Jeff.

I like it dude, I wouldnt have gotten a vert but as we already talked about it works for you since you're in the mountains. My 04 was a blast to drive.

LOL :beer:

Coiled03

Established Member
You've clearly never driven or owned a Miata.

Care to enlighten us about how great an under-powered, under-sized turd it is?

Its ONLY redeeming value is the handling, and who really cares about that when it struggles to get out of its own way?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You've clearly never driven or owned a Miata.

Ive now driven both. And at my height and 200 pounds. The miata is VERY uncomfortable.

Im over 6 foot and i still have plenty of room to move the seat back.

Though handling wise youll probably have me.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

Its ONLY redeeming value is the handling, and who really cares about that when it struggles to get out of its own way?

[video=youtube;jFG5GgmUBMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFG5GgmUBMs[/video]

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Nice ride, I know there are some haters, and the 350 did turn out to be a bit of a bastard build, but I still think they are great cars, and I will end up building a Nismo at some point for giggles for my garage. No hate here my friend ... enjoy!

Never_Enough

Established Member
Ive now driven both. And at my height and 200 pounds. The miata is VERY uncomfortable.

Im over 6 foot and i still have plenty of room to move the seat back.

Though handling wise youll probably have me.
Being comfortable in the car & it being gay or a bad car are wildly different things. I loved tossing my Miata around.

Never_Enough

Established Member

I see you only care about straight line speed. Well then, V8 swap the Miata. Bad ass sleeper.

ONLY redeeming quality? LOL!!! It's great on gas, the top goes down, park it anywhere, easy & cheap to maintain, easy to work on, etc...

Struggles to get out of its own way? They are light cars. They move just fine.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member

I have watched so many 'turds' out perform super cars with a mild build, and a turbo. Not many cars off the shelf will pull over 1.2G with minor mods, and fixing a straightline issue is alot easier than making a 4ooolb bucket turn. Just my .02 ....

Stripeless07

Established Member
Nice car, same color i had. They're fun cars in the corners. My 03 de had almost every bolt on other then boost, still got beat by a couple 2v's. I'll still pick another one down the road.

BladeX10

Established Member
I love 350z's. One of the most fun cars you can buy for the money at the moment. I'd like to pick up an 07/08 coupe for my next daily fairly soon.

Users who are viewing this thread