fomocomofo
Established Member
complete on/off DELUGE here in the oc almost all night/morning long

looking forward to next event -

peace

Xjman1

Established Member
Good Times

Had a good time up there despite the weather. Seemed to work for us as it would stop when we were outside and start again when inside. Glad everyone used common sense and played it safe. Was fun listening to the exhaust on State Street. Here are a few pics, enjoy:

Line up
911258413203_0_ALB.jpg

Again
193458413203_0_ALB.jpg

The Bay
183458413203_0_ALB.jpg

Hanging out
673458413203_0_ALB.jpg

From above
873458413203_0_ALB.jpg

Mystifi

Established Member
Well it was still a fun day! The drive up from Oxnard to Santa Barbara was nice. It's nice to be able to fill the highway with Mustangs and Cobras! We had I believe about 30 cars turn out ( not bad considering ). Showers were on and off, but it was mostly cloudy with some sun peeking through. Thanks AGAIN to Edgar, Paul and crew for Organizing this. I think we should probably have the next one a little sooner so that everyone else who couldn't come would have an opportunity at a run. I imagine it was a big let down for those who couldn't make it. See ya at the next one. :coolman:

duane v

Established Member
Mystifi said:
Well it was still a fun day! The drive up from Oxnard to Santa Barbara was nice. It's nice to be able to fill the highway with Mustangs and Cobras! We had I believe about 30 cars turn out ( not bad considering ). Showers were on and off, but it was mostly cloudy with some sun peeking through. Thanks AGAIN to Edgar, Paul and crew for Organizing this. I think we should probably have the next one a little sooner so that everyone else who couldn't come would have an opportunity at a run. I imagine it was a big let down for those who couldn't make it. See ya at the next one. :coolman:
Great to hear that there were no incidents :rockon: ....The way it appeared it looked like a disaster waiting to happen...I think Im just getting too paranoid in my old age...DA snake Boy!!

SN95StangMan

Established Member
:banana: :banana: Had a lot of fun, even though I lost my driver's-side side skirt. Those things arent easily replacable either. :mj: I still dont know how the hell that hapenned. :shrug:

Edward, you crazy bastard, those donuts were cool. I cant wait to see the video of how they looked from the top of the hill.

Mystifi

Established Member
SN95StangMan said:
:banana: :banana: Had a lot of fun, even though I lost my driver's-side side skirt. Those things arent easily replacable either. :mj: I still dont know how the hell that hapenned. :shrug:

Edward, you crazy bastard, those donuts were cool. I cant wait to see the video of how they looked from the top of the hill.

Ya those donuts were F*ing awesome! :rockon: Man if I would have tried them I would have ended up wrecking - LOL. Can't wait to see the video of that!

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Mystifi said:

You guys are hardcore! :rockon: Sorry to say I let a little rain scare me off. :poke:

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
I'm glad to hear that everyone who went out is O.K. Maybe next time for me, but lots of horsepower, water, and lowered suspension equals the willies for me.

maddrabitt

Established Member
Hey George, we didnt make it passed Lake Forest before we called it a day. My nerves couldnt handle the sliding I was doing

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member

scott818

Banned
I just want to say that even though the turn out was less than half I had fun. It was nice meeting everyone including, Edgar, Angel,Aaron and a few others that I just can't seem to remember their names. I look forward to the next cruise and hope to see everyone again. Just so everyone knows, I was the guy with the black lightning. This way there is no head scratching as to who I am. Thanks again guys. You all are some class act nice people. Oh, and it was nice to see the blue ovals and red bowties getting along. IMO it's long overdue.

0440thStang

Established Member
For those that didn't make it you missed a great cruise, we had a blast. I'm just glad you SVT guys would let my GT hang with ya'. Still can't believe out of all the cars it was a Lightning that got pulled over. Can't wait for the next one. Soon as I get my pics I'll put some up.

Last edited:

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
maddrabitt said:
Hey George, we didnt make it passed Lake Forest before we called it a day. My nerves couldnt handle the sliding I was doing
I guessed that something like that would happen afte seeing your earlier post about sliding around doing 40 on the I-5. Even with the stock F-1's I'm not really comfortable on the freeways during heavy rain. It's unfortunate, because I was looking forward to the drive to SB, but personal safety wins out in this case.

Mystifi

Established Member
maddrabitt said:

Just to let you San Diego area guys know. There was discussion about having the next road cruise down to your back yard. I'm sure you can come up with some great routes down there. Hopefully this can happen within the next couple of months! Most of us SB guys are up for it! :beer:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
sorry i didnt go... lol.. i am sick and the rain would hydro plan my car away!! lol

see u guys at the next one

i really wanted to met doug.. - sorry man.. maybe i will fly out there and take u to mcdonalds for lunch or something on me...

MArc

Users who are viewing this thread