Getting ready for the third "Rose Bowl" Cruise...Rose Bowl not included

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Here is the date for the third “Rose Bowl” cruise

Saturday, February 19th 2005

We will be changing it up a little for this next cruise. Unfortunately, many of us have noticed a more and more police cruisers at these meets and other Saturdays out in the Rose Bowl area. We may have pissed off a few soccer moms that last time. So this time around we believe it is best to move to a new starting point. We think that a nice long cruise is in order this time around as well.
We think that the cruise would go smooth if we had 3 phases. First for anyone in the San Diego or Los Angeles area, we would meet at the Santa Anita Mall at 400 S. Baldwin Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007 (just south of the 210 freeway on Baldwin Ave.) around 8:00am to 8:30am in the parking lot nearest to the 210 freeway. We meet and great for a few minutes and head on out to the Starbucks in Woodland Hills. We would then meet the next group of cars at 5422 Topanga Canyon Blvd. in Woodland Hills around 9:00am or 9:15am. Once again we do a quick greet and meet and then drive off to our lunch location in Santa Barbara. The Elephant Bar (521 Firestone Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93117 ) has been chosen as a good area to meet at with ample parking for 100+ cars. After eating, we can all get together and have as much fun as we did last time when we left Claim Jumpers :burnout: .

After lunch we'll cruise down the PCH. Once again, we will have printed directions for everybody, so nobody gets lost.

This cruise is open to all car enthusiasts out there. Mustang fans of all years as well as any other make and models are welcome to come, so bring out your Ford, Chrysler and GM buddies also.

Everyone mark down February 19th on your calendars.

Our goal is to have as many cars show up as the last two meets. In fact, we would love to reach 100+ cars.

1)Wallie40 (‘01 Cobra Coupe)
2) Edgars23 (’01 GT Coupe)
3) Joe S. (’03 Cobra Coupe)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Please Copy and paste the list into your thread to add yourself and do not delete anyone from the list unless it is yourself.

PM me or post in this thread if there is a problem.

***Just Added***
Here are the directions for this cruise. It shows both meeting locations and the final destination. Please print out a set for yourselves, we will have additional copies to hand out the day of. Also, if you need to contact us directly regarding this cruise, pm either wallie40 or myself (edgars23). Thanks.

dd.jpg

arcadia.gif

valley.gif

sb.gif

And incase you see red X's :

http://www.thestableproductions.com/dd.jpg
http://www.thestableproductions.com/arcadia.gif
http://www.thestableproductions.com/valley.gif
http://www.thestableproductions.com/sb.gif

Let me know if those links dont work.
-Edgar

Last edited:

maddrabitt

Established Member
1)Wallie40 (‘01 Cobra Coupe)
4) maddrabitt + friends(03 Cobra Coupe, 01 GT, 02 GT, 05 GT, and supercharged Mach 1 if its done by then)

Last edited:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
1) Wallie40 (‘01 Cobra Coupe)
4) maddrabitt (03 Cobra Coupe)
5) combatstang (04 Cobra Coupe)
6) dgussin1 (banned, 04 Cobra vert)

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
:rockon:
7) nitestalker1982 (01 Cobra vert)

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Im not sure if i can go yet, but my brother in law is a DM for the Elephant Bar. Im sure I can get him to give you guys a deal on the food. Lemme know if you want me to ask him or not, hes really busy down in LA.

Mystifi

Established Member
8) Mystifi ( '04 Cobra Mystichrome Coupe )

Last edited:

Mystifi

Established Member
I was thinking about some ideas while we are up in SB. Definitely a cruise along the waterfront to State Street then a jaunt up State to the E-bar. I'll be working on getting a good discount for us all ( They have a private banquet room too ! ). Afterwards we can do a run up 154 go through Buellton and hit the 101 backdown. Hopefully we can get at least a 100 cars this time! I'll see if I can get guys from further North involved as well!

Randy :rockon: :beer: :rockon:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
That's an awesome idea Randy. Are you planning on meeting us at the beginning of the cruise or up in Santa Barbara? And yes, 100 cars would be awesome to have.

905.0Steed

Cruise

9) 905.0Steed (90 GT)

I'm down

Mystifi

Established Member
9) 905.0Steed (90 GT)
10) 4.6 Rocket ( '01 Bullitt DHG #202 )

Mystifi

Established Member
edgars23 said:
That's an awesome idea Randy. Are you planning on meeting us at the beginning of the cruise or up in Santa Barbara? And yes, 100 cars would be awesome to have.

We want to be able to drive, so yes we'll probably meet you guys at one of the rally points down there. We can lead you up to SB and guide you guys to the E-bar! :pepper:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Sounds like a plan. When I have time I will find a nice rally point in the valley. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free ot post them. After I have all that firgured out, i will post a detailed set of directions to all locations either here or on www.thestableproductions.com.
-Edgar

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Mystifi said:
We want to be able to drive, so yes we'll probably meet you guys at one of the rally points down there. We can lead you up to SB and guide you guys to the E-bar! :pepper:

I'll think about it because the thought of sleeping in could be really nice after a Friday night. :sleeping:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
edgars23 said:
Sounds like a plan. When I have time I will find a nice rally point in the valley. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free ot post them. After I have all that firgured out, i will post a detailed set of directions to all locations either here or on www.thestableproductions.com.
-Edgar
How about right off topanga canyon and ventura blvd at the starbucks in the shopping center there?

wallie40

Established Member
9) 905.0Steed (90 GT)
10) 4.6 Rocket ( '01 Bullitt DHG #202 )
11)Aaron94's( 94 Red Cobra)

Users who are viewing this thread