Getting ready for the third "Rose Bowl" Cruise...Rose Bowl not included

0440thStang

Established Member
I need some video!!! Can't wait till you get it done. That was a great cruise even with the rain. Only bad thing about it is now my wife wants to go to all my Stang meets and stuff with me.

SN95StangMan

Established Member
"Stewie," bring that video to my house whenever you get it back. I know we were able to get some good stuff and I want to see it. :D

SVTZEUS

SVT Lightning
Established Member
It seems like many of you want to see the RED lightning bustin' donuts. I got two different videos of it but on 8mm tapes. I could make copies of it and send them to anyone who can post them online because i sure dont know how to.

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
SVTZEUS,
We would be more than happy to post them up and maybe even use it for a little video we are putting together. Check your PM.
-Edgar

SVTZEUS

SVT Lightning
Established Member
Where can I find a POLISHED air intake for my 02 Lightning??? Been looking around but cant seem to find one.

0440thStang

Established Member
SVTZEUS,

If you want I have a capture card in my pc I can try to put them up on the Immortals pic site. Can't guarantee high quality just got it and still learning. PM me and I'll get you my address or we can get together to pick them up.

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
For all those interested: There is another cruise that we are throwing on May 14th ( Two months notice). Going from Santa Monica, Up the PCH through the canyons and to the Hooters in Burbank. I just posted it at http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2021098#post2021098 feel free to signup. I look foward to seeing all those who attended this Santa Barbara cruise at the May 14th cruise.
-Edgar

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
The Stable Producions is glad to bring you the video for this cruise. Thanks to everyone who attended this cruise, and a special thanks to those who donated video. Big ups to our man Joe for putting this one together. Hope you guys enjoy it.
http://www.thestableproductions.com/stormfinal.wmv
If you are in the So Cal area, don't forget to sign up for our May 14th cruise.
-The Stable Productions

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
edgars23 said:
The Stable Producions is glad to bring you the video for this cruise. Thanks to everyone who attended this cruise, and a special thanks to those who donated video. Big ups to our man Joe for putting this one together. Hope you guys enjoy it.
http://www.thestableproductions.com/stormfinal.wmv
If you are in the So Cal area, don't forget to sign up for our May 14th cruise.
-The Stable Productions

:bowdown: :rockon: :lol: :banana: :beer: :pepper: :coolman:

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Sure wish I could view the vedio...Life in Iraq has it's exciting moments (like last Saturday when the Abu Ghraib Prison I live and work in got mortard, RPG and Rocket attacked). I'll be back in SoCal at/around the 27 of June until the 7th of July so if a cruise is planned...I'll BE THERE!!!

~ Fresh :beer:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Stay safe fresh. We all appreciate what you are doing and we look foward to you having a safe return.
-Edgar

Users who are viewing this thread