Getting ready for the third "Rose Bowl" Cruise...Rose Bowl not included

mytjojo

Established Member
Thanks alot guys for coming. we appriciate the support that you gave The Stable Productions. Thanks to Edgar and Paul for Despite the rain still being able to pull it off.
Randy ... thanks again for pullin the SB guys together. D GUSSIN and Doug thanks for coming out. It was A plesure meeting MR. Billitflow :beer: :beer:

see you all at the next one

Black 03 Cobra
Subframes
Bassani cat Back
2.93 pully (have just not installed)

Last edited:

mytjojo

Established Member
I'm looking for anyone who has the red lightning doing doughnuts in the parking lot....wanna put that in the video and didn't get it on tape myself

Thanks

Joe

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Joe,

I have a nice 15 second clip of the lightning doing some sick donuts. What's your email? I'll send the vid over when I get home from work.

By the way, thanks everyone for yet another exciting cruise...

Aaron (Black 99 w/ black saleens)

Last edited:

wallie40

Established Member
Hey Mike IM me, and transfer them to me and i will put them up. Actually anyone that has footage, IM me wallie40(aim) paul_grinstead(yahoo) so that we can add it to our next video.

AAron, Joe emailed you my email addy. [email protected], Just IM so that we can get the best quality.

-pAul

Boktoe

How You Love That.
Established Member
wallie40 said:
Hey Mike IM me, and transfer them to me and i will put them up. Actually anyone that has footage, IM me wallie40(aim) paul_grinstead(yahoo) so that we can add it to our next video.

AAron, Joe emailed you my email addy. [email protected], Just IM so that we can get the best quality.

-pAul
I cant send em to you if you are not online :D

Anybody know how to convert DVD files to mpegs?

Stewie Griffin

Established Member
Stable Productions: I have some raw footage that you might be interested in. It has the red lightning and a cobra doing some donuts along with other bits from the cruise. It's mostly home video quality but I'm sure you'll find something you like. I'll send you the actual tape as long as I get it back. cool?

wallie40

Established Member
Boktoe said:
I cant send em to you if you are not online :D

Anybody know how to convert DVD files to mpegs?

Sorry mike i had a busy weekend. Can you make DVD copy and snail mail them to me. We would rather have the DVD quality then the Ripped version.

IM me.

-pAul

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Hey Stewie,
CHeck your PM. I sent you my address. We will use what we can and send your tape right back to you.
-Edgar

mytjojo

Established Member
Stewie Griffin said:
Stable Productions: I have some raw footage that you might be interested in. It has the red lightning and a cobra doing some donuts along with other bits from the cruise. It's mostly home video quality but I'm sure you'll find something you like. I'll send you the actual tape as long as I get it back. cool?

You will absolutly get it back. we will make you a DVD of it as well if you would like.

Joe :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread