GEN II VMP TVS- First pix

VNMOUS1

Established Member
No information on if we can buy just the case and use our VMP or Trinity TVS rotor pack in it? I cant really justify the 3K-4K cost of a new blower unless its a step up to something larger.

Looking at it. Determining market demand and pricing structure. We would make a fraction of the number of actual blowers so our cost is tbd.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
That inlet is huge, cant wait for you guys to do the test with all of the blowers. I just had one installed on my 04 but when I saw this thread title I had to take a look. Keep up the good work VMP!!!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
That inlet is huge, cant wait for you guys to do the test with all of the blowers. I just had one installed on my 04 but when I saw this thread title I had to take a look. Keep up the good work VMP!!!

Much of what you have on your Term has served as a test bed for GEN II. If you compare your inlet to a stock Term inlet it's night and day. And we've got a LOT of guys running the VMP TVS for 03-04 Cobra making well over 700 to the tires. :banana:

bj

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
Any guess on how much more HP it will make on the same pulley size between gen1 vmp & gen II? 50 state legal with carb would be nice.

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
BJ, Is the rear bolt on the driver side no longer used since the intake is a single piece unit? Or is there a stud for that location? From the looks of the prototype its not even there. I doubt it would be an issue but could it cause leaking?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Any guess on how much more HP it will make on the same pulley size between gen1 vmp & gen II? 50 state legal with carb would be nice.

We know flow but won't know power til we get a hard unit in hand for testing.

CARB? What's that? ;-)

bj

VNMOUS1

Established Member
BJ, Is the rear bolt on the driver side no longer used since the intake is a single piece unit? Or is there a stud for that location? From the looks of the prototype its not even there. I doubt it would be an issue but could it cause leaking?

You're right....non-issue. Eagle eye.

bj:beer:

70SCJ

(Ret) USMC F/A-18 Driver
Established Member
Do you think you will have one for viewing/testing at Shelbyfest?

Users who are viewing this thread