GEN II VMP TVS- First pix

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Here are your numbers. Gen I has made over 840 rwhp on our Boss. This flows more. Gen I will no longer be in existence for GT500 30 days from now. $2999. Less if you read our Facebook page.

- Aj -

Established Member
Where are the numbers?...Maybe I can't see it on my computer?

Last edited:

albaluma

Established Member
We need dyno numbers

Also I need to know how the boss 302 got 840 rwhp?? with what setup you got 840 rwhp
I am running vmp tvs in my Shelby gt500

vmp tvs 2.4 pulley
67mm vmp throttle body
127mm JLT
Injectors Dynamics ID1000 Injectors (98lb)
kenne bell bap
headers, X-pipe, corsa
afco dual fan heat exchanger
vmp custom tune

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Dyno numbers are what they are and we realize they're the most easily comparison. We'll post some up as soon as we can but they obviously vary from configuration to configuration. What we can tell you flow data is in the works and it flows more than GEN I and others. As for your specific config, we would need to replicate it and conditions in order to supply you with exact apples to apples comparison.

We invite you to call us and discuss configurations for your personal Boss 302. As it is used both for R and D, as well competition, we'd appreciate an opportunity to consult you personally.

Bj

DaFreak

Established Member
Gen1 version sold and out the door! Bring on Gen2 !

BJ,

A couple of additional questions for you:

Does the gen2 integrated elbow include the rubber gasket (between it and the tb) on the end?

I assume the gen2 does not include the locator pins (on the bottom) either?

Just a few things I ran into when pulling the gen1 and preping for gen2 install.

Thanks,

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
What we can tell you flow data is in the works and it flows more than GEN I and others.
BJ, I'd be curious to know if you intend to have comparison flow numbers between Gen I and Gen II or anything else for that matter? Just how are superchargers flow tested? I presume the rotors are spinning a certain rpm. When do you anticipate having this data?. Since I already have a Gen I, I want to make sure it's a worthwhile upgrade.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Cat-

At the risk of being accused of reposting, yes, against ourselves and others. The flow data is almost complete.
Bench flow. Sealed orifices except in and out. We're looking for volume and velocity, not rotor speed.

Comp data asap (trust me, we wanted to know this more than anyone!). Hard parts in 3 weeks. Shipping 2nd week of June.

You're always welcome to call us for more info.

bj

VNMOUS1

Established Member
The TB gasket? Nah, reuse yours (unless you thumbnail it!).
The dowels are removed from your stock (or GEN 1) unit and replaced in the new one.

The footprint is exactly the same.

Already pre-sold a number of them since the offer was $200 off. I've left it up on the homepage if you want it.

bj

DaFreak

Established Member
Justin,BJ,

Will there be a larger demand on the fuel system with the gen2? Curious if I'm safe with the 13 injectors and dual vmp bap?

The so,

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Justin,BJ,

Will there be a larger demand on the fuel system with the gen2? Curious if I'm safe with the 13 injectors and dual vmp bap?

The so,

Should be ok. We'll have some hardcore test data in a couple of weeks.

bj

austin101385

Established Member
I'm sorry if the answer to this question is common sense but is the thought that the gen2 will make more hp than the gen1 with less mods (ie gen2 hp with pulley > gen1 with pulley, tv, cai, long tube headers, etc)? Or will it just be more capable to reach higher hp levels?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I'm sorry if the answer to this question is common sense but is the thought that the gen2 will make more hp than the gen1 with less mods (ie gen2 hp with pulley > gen1 with pulley, tv, cai, long tube headers, etc)? Or will it just be more capable to reach higher hp levels?

Both

dsweet

Established Member
BJ, will the GEN II be available in silver and black or just black.
Was really wanting to maintain a "stock " appearance from a distance. If so how long after the initial run?

DaFreak

Established Member
Question about the tune for the gen 2. I am doing a straight swap from your gen 1 and tune. Will a new tune be needed?

Users who are viewing this thread