GEN II VMP TVS- First pix

VNMOUS1

Established Member
First look. Inlet to inlet with the current VMP TVS. It's all about flow and volume.

We completely redesigned it; took out the floor, raised the roof, re-shaped the curve, everything that could be optimized has been. NO PORTING NECESSARY!

The elbow is now integral with the supercharger, cast as one piece. Every millimeter was gone over to make sure absolutely nothing was left to get in the way of 100% airflow.

It's amazing.

The CAD and flow modeling aside, it'll soon be time to bolt on the 'hard parts' for all the dyno testing. More info as it comes available.

Early target release: Shelbyfest.

You're gonna want this.

bj

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I have held the prototype in my hands. It's a very impressive improvement over the current model.

We sliced off the elbow so you could see the inlet. You could throw a cat in there. :banana:

Check your email sir.

bj

rlhay2

Established Member
This looks very interesting, can't wait to see the results from real world tests!

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I was actually going to order a ported '13 TVS in the next couple days. I will wait and see what this beast does first.

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
mother-of-god.jpg

I also volunteer to be a tester... my car needs a good ass kicking for not making 700rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread