Dang! I've gotten punched by Covid!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Caught it last year. It sucked but aside from lack of oxygen and no taste wasn’t horrible. Fully vacced currently

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Weird, I've seen it with my two eyes. Get flu shot, get flu.

You can keep gaslighting if you want.

So, you tested positive for the flu after the flu shot?

I think CoVid Derangement Syndrome is the new Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Blown 89

Established Member
Why are people canceling plans ?
I don't get it either. What's the point of a vaccine that doesn't protect you. My son is sick and everyone that was vaccinated came over anyway. My sister in law is a children's physician at the hospital and didn't seem phased. My father is of the opinion that only Republicans are dying so he came over too. Patient zero got me, we'll see how it works out over the next few days but I'm not changing my life over it

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
We just got a text from a friend who was planning on having their son's family (grandson 11 years old and granddaughter 13 years old) over tomorrow night for a Christmas Eve sleep-over and they'd spend Christmas Day together. They just found out their grandson tested positive for Covid and now their plans are cancelled. I feel bad for them.
Who is getting tested for this junk? Turn off the TV JFC!

quad

Established Member
Lol at flu shot causing the flu.How do people still spout that myth?

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.
Vaccinated people can spread the virus to unvaccinated. My wife got a flu shot around October / November 2017. Early January 2018 I catch the flu and I worked from home at the time and went to the gym at 2 AM. The only way I caught it is from her. I went to a clinic and they tested and confirmed I had the flu.

And I would not trust anything coming from the CDC or so called "medical authorities". I go by what we have experienced personally. Flu vaccines made things worse - in our experience.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
^^^ Follow that up with Elf, then Die Hard
Don't forget Bad Santa.

Some gems:

"What did you call me thigh high?!"
"I can stick you in my ass small fry!"
"You got some lip on you midget!"

Bernie Mac was great lol! RIP to him and John Ritter!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks Allen. We both lost our taste and smell yesterday. Still gone today. Other than that, we're slowing recovering.
That sucks, must be the crazist thing. Glad to hear you are slowly recovering.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Allen, I think much of the "lost taste" in our case might be the fact that we're both having nasal congestion. If you think about it, if you have a bad stuffy nose, that affects your smell capability. If you smell capability is reduce, your taste will be affected.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
So, you tested positive for the flu after the flu shot?

Tested for thr flu? Nobody does that. That's why they believe the flu death numbers are so underreported, bc doctors rarely test it since the symptoms are obvious. Puking, fever, cough? Yeah, you got teh flu.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Allen, I think much of the "lost taste" in our case might be the fact that we're both having nasal congestion. If you think about it, if you have a bad stuffy nose, that affects your smell capability. If you smell capability is reduce, your taste will be affected.

I have wondered about the "loss of smell and taste" as a signature symptom. I have assumed that is contagious psychosomasis but your point makes sense, too. It is well documented that people will "have" a symptom if they think that they have a symptom.

MG0h3

Established Member
I have wondered about the "loss of smell and taste" as a signature symptom. I have assumed that is contagious psychosomasis but your point makes sense, too. It is well documented that people will "have" a symptom if they think that they have a symptom.

No two ways about it, I lost my sense of taste of smell.

It was from one hour to the next, gone. Nothing gradual at all.

I already had tested positive @4 days prior.

Realized I couldn’t taste my meal and was like wtf no way. Tried peanut butter, my favorite snack. Nothing. Vinegar. Nothing.

All I could tell was if something was salty or sour and a little bit sweet. But no flavor to any of it. Hard to explain

Bananas are ****ing horrible with no flavor. It’s like eating soft serve turds.

This is not the reduced smell/taste due to congestion, trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Tested for thr flu? Nobody does that. That's why they believe the flu death numbers are so underreported, bc doctors rarely test it since the symptoms are obvious. Puking, fever, cough? Yeah, you got teh flu.

So you assumed you had something. No actual diagnosis. And the flu cases and deaths listed are not even real numbers. They are made up. It is an algorithm based on reported data.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
There is no live virus in the flu shot. Little germies floating around and/on surfaces invaded your respiratory system. Plus the fluvax is only 60% likely to be matched with the prevalent strain of the many flu viruses out each year.
Vaccinated people can spread the virus to unvaccinated. My wife got a flu shot around October / November 2017. Early January 2018 I catch the flu and I worked from home at the time and went to the gym at 2 AM. The only way I caught it is from her. I went to a clinic and they tested and confirmed I had the flu.

And I would not trust anything coming from the CDC or so called "medical authorities". I go by what we have experienced personally. Flu vaccines made things worse - in our experience.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
loss of taste and smell has to do with congestion / mucus all in your airway / passages….

this isnt some magical symptom that just popped up…. This has been standard since colds and / flus….

if you get sick / congested enough, your smell and taste get ****ed…

Users who are viewing this thread