carlsbad 11/29 - confirmed!

Kat

Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Terri is riding down with me. She wants to take a run down the strip in the car. What if she turned into a monster driver like Kat? Hmmmmm maybe two cars(?)
JW

Woo Hoo :beer:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
Hey guys from the SF valley where to meet. In and out?

We moved it closer to the 405 -- Balboa where it goes under the 101. I think we just collected right off the exit. (no brain cells remaining...) PModdy will correct me if I am wrong.
JW

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: Ruben that would be cool if you go with us :beer:

Yups....right off the Ventura Fwy...exit Balboa :D We shall be on the south side since going north ward we wouldnt be able to park on the streets.

:D

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
I just got back from San Diego, what a damn drive. 4 hours to get there with the 5 freeway crawling all the way there. Needless to say I will no longer be driving to San Diego just for dinner :)

stang99

Skys of SoCal forecast to be partly cloudy with zero chance of rain on Friday and Saturday. Forescast for Sacramento Saturday 45% chance of rain, so there is more of a chance that it will not rain.

Originally posted by 03DOHC
Unfortunately the forecast is rain on the 29th for us NorCal folks.:bash:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Skys of SoCal forecast to be partly cloudy with zero chance of rain on Friday and Saturday. Forescast for Sacramento Saturday 45% chance of rain, so there is more of a chance that it will not rain.
1 in 2 chance? Those aren't very good odds to drive 2+ hours and find out you can't run.

stang99

I've done it before. But, perhaps the weather will change? I believe you are supposed to be positive about these things. But, racing in the odd season is always chancey. The air is cool but there is always a chance of rain.
I assume that you change to the ET Streets at the track and that you do not drive there and back two hours each way on the ET Streets?

Originally posted by 03DOHC
1 in 2 chance? Those aren't very good odds to drive 2+ hours and find out you can't run.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I've done it before. But, perhaps the weather will change? I believe you are supposed to be positive about these things. But, racing in the odd season is always chancey. The air is cool but there is always a chance of rain.
I assume that you change to the ET Streets at the track and that you do not drive there and back two hours each way on the ET Streets?
I'm in no big hurry to drive 2 hours and not get to run. There will be other days.

The ET Streets will go in Larry's truck bed and they go on after arrival at the track.

03DOHC

Established Member
New forecast.

Saturday: Rain. High 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

stang99

I use Weather Underground for my forecasts. But, the weather man could be wrong. Still, I agree, it's not a good bet to go racing with any kind of rain forecast. Besides, you might get that Sonic Blue garage queen DIRTY!
You also have a pit vehicle. But, it's a very fast pit vehicle. Don't your tires exceed the load limit for the Lightning?

Users who are viewing this thread