carlsbad 11/29 - confirmed!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
i haven't had any luck w/ the left lane - seems like i always hop worse there. i think it's the 1/8 mph that's missing. :(

BFG's....best bang for my buck thus far in getting the ET :D Seemed to work fine for me last time out. Im only worried that the track will not grip at all this time out :nonono: :(

Hope that the hop will not be attending with u this time out Allan.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Ya, between Devonshire and Lassen, and then between De soto and Mason :rolling:

:nonono: Ur going to give my brain a headache.

Will talk more about this when i battle the 405 right now.....i hope it only takes 1 hour.......:eek: Better not be 3 hours for 25 miles. :dw: :bored:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
hahaha, my cross streets are Lassen and De Soto :D
My mind is comin up blank right now as to the surroundings of balboa and ventura, where exactly off of Balboa do you want to meet?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
hahaha, my cross streets are Lassen and De Soto :D
My mind is comin up blank right now as to the surroundings of balboa and ventura, where exactly off of Balboa do you want to meet?

I knew u were messing with my mind :bash:

Well right off the Freeway.

What time does the pump# 9 open? If they open early enough im thinking of getting 4 gallons worth....just so that its harder for any type of Blow back fire.

kaos

Established Member
Damn! This thread got long. I'm too lazy too read through everything, but are you guys still meeting up at some mcdonalds up there? Is it 9 still? And if I'm going south on the 405 where do I get off?

Thanks for enabling my laziness.

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
You take the 405 south and continue on the 5 when it changes into it all the way down to "Palomar Airport Road," make a right off the freeway and you'll see the mcdonalds on the right hand side :rockon:

Last edited:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
9AM At McDonalds Just A Right Turn Off The Fwy At Palomar Airport Road off the 5 Fwy....These are the final meet plans before heading into the track correct? Just confirming cuz im special ed post whoring drunk at 2am doh!!!!!!! :)
Cya there

-Steve

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
9AM At McDonalds Just A Right Turn Off The Fwy At Palomar Airport Road off the 5 Fwy....These are the final meet plans before heading into the track correct? Just confirming cuz im special ed post whoring drunk at 2am doh!!!!!!! :)
Cya there

-Steve

San Fernando Valley folks -- meet at 7:00am ? Easy run down to Macs???
I may be towing, which means lagging. Otherwise I'll be driving ET Streets down, which means lagging ha ha
JW
PModdie, I have not read dookie since back. Too much work stuff. You are going, right?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Yup im going James :D Damn Track opens @ 11 or 12? Leaving @ seven means that we should get to San Diego around 9 or so. Eat & put our feet up in the sky for about an hour....go to the line by 10am. Kick back & yap yap & yap.....that sounds good.

Opps. P. is not going so i guess it wont be Yap Yap & Yap. :D

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Works for me. I'll get your cell # from Adam.

BALBOA anyone else in SFV...

Like I said, I may be lagging...
I will need to rent a truck to tow, but I really hate to wibble-wobble down there on 11.5 in wide ET streets if they come in, or bald ET Streets if the new ones don't come in.

Terri is riding down with me. She wants to take a run down the strip in the car. What if she turned into a monster driver like Kat? Hmmmmm maybe two cars(?)
JW

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:D Hope that it works :D

James meeting up @ Balboa again?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Works for me. I'll get your cell # from Adam.

BALBOA anyone else in SFV...

Like I said, I may be lagging...
I will need to rent a truck to tow, but I really hate to wibble-wobble down there on 11.5 in wide ET streets if they come in, or bald ET Streets if the new ones don't come in.

Terri is riding down with me. She wants to take a run down the strip in the car. What if she turned into a monster driver like Kat? Hmmmmm maybe two cars(?)
JW

:lol: LMAO :lol:

Well then that would be a good thing ;-)

Were going to leave @ 7am so thats alot of time to take it very easy down to C-bad. 70 or so ;-) Plus im sure im going to be bald on the way home from C-bad :eek:.....really need to be able to jump off the line @ a higher RPM.

LACR Tomorrow :D. Wishing for a 12.5 if not a 12.601 would make me happy enough for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread