carlsbad 11/29 - confirmed!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:idea:
O.K., O.K.

How's we do a dial in thing? Has to be better then ur Previous Best & who ever beats his or her best takes the pot?

Bryan i think was running 13.5 last time out....so he would have to dial in a 13.2 or 13.3.

U Sir KB would have to dial in say 12.000 :p since ur car did a 12.011????? J/K...but catch my drift?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
ahh, george was using the intimidation method. it works better when the car looks like it doesn't have insurance. ;-) the car does feel strong but when mashing it it keeps wanting to slide left! :eek:

stang99

I would never hand my money to Walker just like that. His car has already run a series of 11's. Why would anyone want to bet that he couldn't go even faster at a nearly sea level track on a cool day? Of course, I will not be there, so, you all can do what ever seems appropriate. If you wanted to bet, the appropriate bet would be to see who went the furthest in an actual bracket racing event. I would not bet on that either, but, that's what they do at the Outlaw events at Carlsbad, and, LACR also has money bracket races.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
how about i just donate my money to the winners beer fund. I Am of no competetion. I want a 13.0@109 Atleast!!!!! lol

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Do you guys roll back at all with no foot on the brake at carlsbad or is the starting line pretty level allowing you to not use the brake or the emergency brake to hold at the line??

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
Do you guys roll back at all with no foot on the brake at carlsbad or is the starting line pretty level allowing you to not use the brake or the emergency brake to hold at the line??

it's pretty level so you don't have to be on the brake. just make sure you're completely stopped before letting up - i rolled through a little too deep once. :kaboom:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I personally like the Left Lane :shrug: The only thing that i didnt like....it was that they didnt give u a 1/8 ET or was it the MPH that it didnt show up last time out?

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Thanks for the input Guys.....I'll be bringing my ghetto fabulous video camera getting everyones runs on tape to show everyone here....no messing up guys :-D

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Well well well, the slow brick can't fit in the challenge eh?
I'm actually thankfull that theres no one here (yet) that is simply willing to take my money from me. But none the less I'll throw 20 bucks in the pot, even though it's a sure loss for me, it might bring out the best in all of our cars so why not right? Maybe the slow brick will become the "somewhat slow brick" :cryying:

Where would you want to meet Dave? In N Out worked out fine last time or we can move it farther east down Ventura if ya want, no matter to me :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Well well well, the slow brick can't fit in the challenge eh?
I'm actually thankfull that theres no one here (yet) that is simply willing to take my money from me. But none the less I'll throw 20 bucks in the pot, even though it's a sure loss for me, it might bring out the best in all of our cars so why not right? Maybe the slow brick will become the "somewhat slow brick" :cryying:

Where would you want to meet Dave? In N Out worked out fine last time or we can move it farther east down Ventura if ya want, no matter to me :beer:

:lol: hehe...had to see if u read the post or not ;-) :p

No seriously we should do a dial in thing.. Some folks just cant afford to mod like crazy...3 names come into mind. James, P.. & Allan.

Balboa bro.....its the 2nd exit for me from the 405 & i dont have to travel that far to meet u guys....since all of you are coming from Castles up in the Mountains.

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Hah, I wish I lived in a castle, I'm stuck at the southern part of chatsworth right between Devonshire and Lassen. If you want we can meet at the In N Out right off of Van Nuys and Ventura if ya want, Balboa works too though!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Hah, I wish I lived in a castle, I'm stuck at the southern part of chatsworth right between Devonshire and Lassen. If you want we can meet at the In N Out right off of Van Nuys and Ventura if ya want, Balboa works too though!

:??: Devonshire & Lassen run Parallel to each other.

Dude ur live like a few miles from me. Devonshire & Balboa....

Balboa would be best i think??? This way when...i guess the only dude in town with a Castle comes down from the hill can meet us at. Also P. can as well ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread