carlsbad 11/29 - confirmed!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
confirmed by motorcity jim:

"We'll be there as long as the weather is good."

:rockon:

let's hope for good weather that day then come on down and join another svtperformance cbad invasion!!! :burnout:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Cool I got Thurs and Friday off tooo, I'll be there!!!!!!!! White cobra with some tall white guy hoppin out! :)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
w00t! :rockon: that's what i'm talkin bout! shouldn't be crowded at the track since most ppl will probably be at the malls hitting the sales.

cmon dave - you gotta test out the new 31 splines. :burnout:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Hopefully it will be 40 degrees out........... :) then we dont haveto drive to sacto to get the times we should be getting :-D

Kat

Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
Do you put them in the trunk???/// :beer: :bowdown: Can't wait to see ya guys :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm half tempted to put them there at times :p

Naw I will be driving the Mini-van. But hey it's got the DVD player to help keep them out of trouble so they don't :bash: each other to much.

We will be arriving early so we can pit on the fenced side next to the track. I don't need them rolling down the hill :eek:

Last edited:

Kat

Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
:rockon: look forward to seeing you there again! hopefully i can get to try the mcrat mod this time out. :D

We will see what we can do this time :beer:

McRat won't be running brackets so should be better with the exception of the baby McRats causing trouble :lol:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Anyone have any advice for transporting and keeping ice in it's frozen form while at the track?

assuming walkerz racing(tm) shows, i highly recommend the pmoddy-sized ice chest.

Red BOLT99

Established Member
I'll Be ther hopefully I'll be able to hit a 11.3-4 we'll see!
Insomniac= I'll be taking my cooler like always If you like you can store your ice there while you run.

Users who are viewing this thread