Car Vs Wife/GF

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
My wife hates the car and bitches about it all the time. My girlfriend however loves it and always wants to go for rides.

I see what you did here, lol.
My wife is fine with my car, just as long as I don`t spend any money on it.:bash:

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Only one complaint ever from the wife.

After dusting an STi, my wife was angry because her head hit the back of the seat and knocked off her hair clip. Her and the Subaru owner had on frowny faces.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I see what you did here, lol.
My wife is fine with my car, just as long as I don`t spend any money on it.:bash:

LOL whoops. I should have put past tense on the wife. Wife and g/f are two different times, ex wife from back in the day, g/f is current :) still pretty funny.
Ex wife had jealousy issues and said I loved car more than her. G/f thinks car is cool as hell and wants to go for rides in it all the time. Not all chicks are the same.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I'm single so I have no problems! :D Sorry had to rub it in for some of you guys. haha

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Well hopefully when she rides and it she will see what I see about it. But i def know she's not gonna liek me droppin 10k in for mods lol. Funny reading alot of ya'll posts. Me and my wife been cracking up

ViciousJay

Established Member
when i buy a mod i take my g/f shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond or ill buy her a pair of shoes, it keeps her from asking questions hahaha

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
when i buy a mod i take my g/f shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond or ill buy her a pair of shoes, it keeps her from asking questions hahaha

Lol... Yeah after i took my wife shopping over the weekend she was like you can have the car b/c I know it will make you happy. She just knows how passionate I am about the car

jbentley

Established Member
My GF/WIFE is my car. She don't bitch when i spend money and i get to ride her whenever and how ever hard i want HAHAHA

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
My GF/WIFE is my car. She don't bitch when i spend money and i get to ride her whenever and how ever hard i want HAHAHA

lol yeah my wife loves the car but she scared of me having alot of hp b/c she know my new project is to get it to pushover 800hp. She told me she wants to drive it and I was like EHHH

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
tell her she can ride in it hahaha. Only other person that drives my car is my brother

I should tell her that. Once back home for good there's gonna be competition here in Riley with mustangs. 5 buddies of mines own Cobras, Mach 1s, Gt 500 and all of em thinking about doing twin turbo, or ts S/C. So I'm just trying to keep up.

jbentley

Established Member
well ya all need to get back i need some stang guys to hang out with. My car is going into the garage this winter and getting some work done

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
well ya all need to get back i need some stang guys to hang out with. My car is going into the garage this winter and getting some work done

I'm ready to get back. Before I left I hung out with a twin turbo sonic blue 03 cobra, a bolt on azure blue mach1, old fox body stang that was pushing almost 600hp, and a few shelby's... Trust we all ready to drive our stangs

GoatSlayer

Banned
Yeah its a very touchy subject between my car and my wife. On friday we had a fight about it and its not even running. But i think its because she thinks its just a car, but for ME its not a car, its a ****ing COBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think she will ever get it!

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Yeah its a very touchy subject between my car and my wife. On friday we had a fight about it and its not even running. But i think its because she thinks its just a car, but for ME its not a car, its a ****ing COBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think she will ever get it!

Yeah thats the point I made to my wife its not just a car its a COBRA. Like I'm 21 with my own apartment with her. I own a 04 Cobra, 04 GT, and just bought her a 08 altima. Money isn't a issue with us its the quality time thats the issue. Deployment caused family frustration

mrose75

Established Member
You're down range and you're thinking about your Cobra more than some "quality time" with the wife? You need to rearrange your priorities! I love my Cobra something serious, but at night the Cobra sleeps in the garage. Guess who sleeps next to me? Yeah, I missed the Cobra when I was down range too, but the Cobra doesn't ride as well as a hot blooded woman. There's plenty of time for the Cobra, trust me. Take care of the wife and she'll let you do your thing with the "mistress".

sc98cbra

Established Member
Heres a thought for food..

Spend some quality time with your wife, and the back seat of the cobra! She will leave with a smile on her face. Works every time.

Users who are viewing this thread