Bullitt stolen out of my garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Jesus christ , Im so sorry bro. I cant even imagine how pissed you must be at the moment.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
You guys should be positive for him.

It will be an easy car to spot, and it has all those mods.

I know you will find it, hopefully before the cops do, so you can beat the dudes ass, then call the cops.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
i can't believe that piece of shit is cruising around in it, and probably drag racing it too. mother fu*ker has some balls. you should really get the word out at those get-togethers. that your car has been stolen, and to call the police right away. especially the biker crowd. i know a couple of them would keep up with it no problem...

fast02gt

Established Member
The sad thing is I SERIOUSLY doubt the person that stole this car is going to be driving around in it...its gonna be stripped and gutted of anything thats worth shit on it...its terriable to think about but no one in their right mind would drive it. I live in Florida near Deland/Daytona area so if I see any bulitt parts for sale or a kenne bell anything that is weird I will let u know. good luck.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
The dude that stole it is a retard. He ALMOST got caught last night and then some other people saw him driving it around again today. I guess he stole it just to steal it, not to strip it. He's gonna get caught....

Sapperstang

Established Member
fast02gt said:
The sad thing is I SERIOUSLY doubt the person that stole this car is going to be driving around in it...its gonna be stripped and gutted of anything thats worth shit on it...its terriable to think about but no one in their right mind would drive it. I live in Florida near Deland/Daytona area so if I see any bulitt parts for sale or a kenne bell anything that is weird I will let u know. good luck.

It's been spotted at least twice. The thread on this over at the corral tells the story of it being seen twice and getting away both times.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
link to the corral thread(s) please.

sorry to hear all this, hopefully that asshole gets caught, and the car gets returned in good shape.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
dude, i remember seeing this car out on the net a few years back.. same exact pics. this very car is one of the main reasons i bought a mustang.... what a spectacular car... i hope everything turns out alright.

Coiled03

Established Member
Sorry for your loss.

I hope you were insured for the full value of the car, plus all your modifications. The reason I say this is because I doubt you'll get it back in one piece.

Scott_98us@yaho

Just read through that whole post in the link above. It is great so many ppl are helping. If I wasn't 4 hours away I would come help too. Good luck and be careful. I agree with the trying to follow discreetly comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If there ever was an arguement for spending the money on LOJAK this is it. If the OP would have had LoJak he would have had his car back well before now. It is a little bit of an expensive layout at first but the peace of mind is well worth the money over time. I don't worry about either of my cars .. one phone call and the cops are on it with triangulation available.

Jefe

Established Member
no way. I cant believe hes still driving it around. I wonder if hes on here...

BelvedereGTX

Banned
If you get it back in one peice you should sell it because you know they are bounicing it off the rev limiter and curbs and such. It sucks but its true

Jefe

Established Member
its not that far fetched....but this guy does sound like a retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread