Bullitt stolen out of my garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Noted....the NS2 crew will be on the lookout!

FSSNK

Established Member
I will definetly keep my eyes open. I'm not too far from O town and go there often. Sorry about the bad luck man.

Got Boost?

Established Member
im a little south, but ill keep an eye out anyway. never know. hope everything turns out ok, its a sweet car!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
OMG, that is so focked up. I hope the thieves are caught red handed and shot trying to run away. I have always loved that car, I really hope it gets back in one piece.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
I will keep an eye out for it around Charleston. I'm going to Mustang Week in Daytona soon, hope these guys are stupid enough to drive it there.

Lawman

Established Member
T-Bolt said:
Thieves are smart, but I doubt they'll understand how fast this car is, because most of them aren't car guys. What they saw was a good-looking Mustang, and probably loaded the stuff into it, and drove off. I hate to say it, but the car is probably in pieces right now and the cops will locate the shell in about 3 days. I Hope you catch the bastards.

Sorry about your car. But I don't think you will want the vehicle back. I know I wouldn't. Just collect on the insurance, get another one, and life goes on.
I would hate to have one of my cars stolen, but believe me, I know how you feel.
My '03 Cobra was under 10 feet of water due to the levee breach in my area.(Thanks Army Corps of Engineers.)
Man, do I miss that car!
If you are thinking about a replacement vehicle, I have an '01 Cobra Vert that I'm currently selling.

RookieBeotch

Post Whore!!
Established Member
you should check ebay for the different items that were stolen alot of times theives are pretty dumb and post them up real quick from the same city that they were stolen from even.

Scott_98us@yaho

so sorry to hear that, that first picture was my screensaver for a while. I will forward this to a friend of mine who is a detective in Melbourne and his roommate who is a deputy in Brevard, just to add to some ppl keeping a look out for it.

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
That is one badd bullitt. I hope you get it back in exactly the same condition. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread