Bullitt stolen out of my garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreseller

Established Member
By far and away the nicest / most tastefully modded Bullitt I've seen. I'm sure you're searching other Mustang boards' for sale section for the KB along with Ebay, good luck.

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
Lawman said:
My '03 Cobra was under 10 feet of water due to the levee breach in my area.(Thanks Army Corps of Engineers.)
Man, do I miss that car!

Water came up to my GT's tires, but thankfully did not get into the interior. I had just got it two weeks prior to Katrina. Sorry to hear about your Cobra.

MonkeysL said:
i just wanted to take it for a spin

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune. MonkeyL caught me by surprised.

2K1 6T8, seriously though I hope they locate your car in one piece. Its a beauty and I remmeber seeing that car in one of the magazines. This is terrible to say, but I seriously hope the degenerate scum that stole your car reach a horrible end to their life. There is no justification for stealing from another person. Good luck my friend. :(

Todd03Blown

Established Member
wow 2K1 6T8; so sorry to hear this. First the car is just flat awesome; quite the car and as others have said very tastefully done. Hopefully it will come back and not harmed in any way. I cannot imagine how angry you are now being invaded like this; I would blow a gasket. Sure hope everything turns for you; good luck!!

Sonic_GT

Established Member
i can't imagine how pissed you must be but at least you nor your family were hurt or anything.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Gotdamn that's got to suck ass. Your car looked damn good by the way!! :thumbsup:

Jefe

Established Member
Thats the sickest Bullitt Ive ever seen! My buddy lives in Kissimee. Ill let him know! good luck!!

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
as much as i hate to say this. i think the people involved got all the info they wanted from here. it was to obvious when you said that they took your car also. have you ever posted your electronics (computers, cell phones, cameras) in related threads?...

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
theDRIVER said:
have you ever posted your electronics (computers, cell phones, cameras) in related threads?...
At 7 posts, he hasn't offered much for the thieves to find out on this site. Possibly from another site though.

lifter213

Established Member
Man that just makes me sick. Fuc'in thieves suck. As if its not bad enough they broke into your house to take shit they also had to take your car. Unbelievable.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
OMG i'm so sorry to hear this!!! That is the baddest bullitt i've ever seen!!!
How did they break into your house? Did you not have an alarm?
Thieves steal cars all the time from houses they break into just to load all of your stolen stuff into. Then they sell it to a chop shop. I learned that on that tv show on Discovery channel, "It takes a thief". Really good show, made me paranoid about a break in. So the first thing i did after i moved into my new house was get an alarm. And even if i leave my house for 5 minutes i always set the alarm.
BTW i'll keep an eye out in Daytona. But i seriously doubt that'll do you any good...:( :nonono:

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
The same exact thing happened to someone else on here a while back, I havent looked for the thread. Even more ironically, I think his car was a also bullitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread