Bullitt stolen out of my garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
Congrats on getting your car back...i'm registering on that other site so I can send a donation.

Those guys deserver some help for sacrificing their cars to help get yours back.

Great Job.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
wow im guessing your insurance is going to cover it right? if not, im sure if you set up a donation account, most of the people who have heard this story will surely donate money to the fund.

looks like they roasted the rears quite a bit.

Rochard

Established Member
The car is awesome.

My guess is that that they broke into the house and used the car to pack up your stuff to take with them. If they were interested in the car, they would have taken just the car and been done with it. Chances are they are joy riding in it.

Chances are you'll get the car back, but it will be abused.

I go down to Mexico every year, and last year while down there my friend's Hummer was stolen. Believe it or not, they stole it to pack it up with people to transport across the border. They took out all of the seats and painted the windows black so no one could see in. They went four wheel driving across the border and the Hummer ended up in San Diego. It was damaged beyond repair.

I rarely drive my car and it sits in the garage. I'm going to lock the car up with the club from now on and hide the keys in the house.

Your in Florida and I'm in Northern California, but I'll keep a watch out for it just in case. If I was you I would post this on every Mustang board you can find.

Good luck!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Rochard said:
The car is awesome.

My guess is that that they broke into the house and used the car to pack up your stuff to take with them. If they were interested in the car, they would have taken just the car and been done with it. Chances are they are joy riding in it.

I go down to Mexico every year, and last year while down there my friend's Hummer was stolen. Believe it or not, they stole it to pack it up with people to transport across the border. They took out all of the seats and painted the windows black so no one could see in. They went four wheel driving across the border and the Hummer ended up in San Diego. It was damaged beyond repair.

I rarely drive my car and it sits in the garage. I'm going to lock the car up with the club from now on and hide the keys in the house.

Your in Florida and I'm in Northern California, but I'll keep a watch out for it just in case. If I was you I would post this on every Mustang board you can find.

Good luck!

Amazing how many people don't even bother to attempt to get the facts out of a thread before posting. :poke:

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Rochard said:
The car is awesome.

Good luck!
Ya just know that everyone here thinks your a moron now...:read:

slosnake

Established Member
This is truely one amazing story!!! Im sure any one of us would do the same thing for one of our fellow enthusiasts!!!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Did he at least get the car back with more gas than when it left?!?!? Inconsiderate bastards!

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Is the Bullitt getting re-painted yet... ?

It's having its mechanicals sorted out before it goes to the body shop. Bump steer kit and spindle needed to be replaced, and there's possibly some dent damage to the oil pan from what Kevin told me. It's going to be back in the same shape that it was before this happened.

The front bumper cover, driver's headlight and left front fender need to be replaced, and there's light damage to the passenger 1/4 panel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread