Bullitt stolen out of my garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
WOW man that is a beautiful car, im sorry to hear about your loss. I dont think it will help but i will keep my eyes open around the New Orleans area.

Wayne

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I saw this on an Orlando based board just a little bit ago...

Well here is an update, and kev you may want to get this to the Owner. Tonight curtis and I were going to meet up with people, drivin up 436, we pull up behind a group of bikes, and in front of it is the bullet. By the time I noticed the wide stance of the rims Curty boy was on the phone. We follwed him for a while, I fell out of rank cause I just could not keep up. From what I understand PD chased the driver on I4 but could not keep up. I am sure more info will come out a bit later.. This was all of two hours ago like 12:10-12:15 A.M. Whoever has the car is obviously from orlando, cause they were out where they knew there would be bikes and fast cars on a wed night.... its such a small world, and I know it sucks, but at least he can know that the car is still together right now, and not gettin parted out by some peice of sh#T...

Hopefully they'll catch that ****er with the car in one piece.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Probably the perfect looking Bullitt IMO. I couldn't imagine anyone who was into Mustangs stealing that because it's so damn beautiful... it's like stealing your brother's car!

Good luck with everything. Make sure you find receipts for EVERYTHING, because from my experience that car wont end up in one piece... :(

LEONIDAS

Banned
Well the thieves are raping the poor bullit. Put a ****ing spear through their balls when you catch them!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
BreBar21 said:

Yup. Just read that on FS and got my text msg.

Weird shit. Hope they park it somewhere.

danistanggt

Established Member
any news yet???

i just can't believe that someone off one of these boards would do something like that. that is crazy..
if it was that car they were chasing i hope they put those bastards under the jail...

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
i f*cking hate pieces of shit that steal other people's stuff. it seems that they work harder to scam the system, steal shit and be a jackass instead of just getting a job! they probably have no idea what they even have, they just needed a getaway car. sorry about your loss man, and i hope you get it back after the cops find the theives, dead, with tree branches up their asses!!!

CSD

Banned
2K1 6T8 said:
They took the cover along with my car so hopefully this means they will be taking care of it. Somehow I doubt this, however.
Suspect(s) didn't want to leave fingerprints. Im sorry for your loss and hope everything works out in your favor.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
BreBar21 said:

man what ****ers......hope they catch them ASAP!!

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
This really sucks. I will also be on the lookout for your Bullitt. Hopefully someone will spot it.:nonono:

Jefe

Established Member
they couldnt keep up? WTF? No chopper?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
03AZRoush said:
they couldnt keep up? WTF? No chopper?
You've been watching "Cops" too much. It's not all that often a police chase lasts long enough to even get a chopper in the air or to the location. The majority of police chases are brief or shortlived due to accident, capture, or evadement (<--word?).

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Sorry dude. I'll be on the lookout - been posting this on a couple other places... saw a Black/Gold Shelby last night cruising around but that was it.

To bad you didn't have a Lo-Jack in it.

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
SHOLANDO said:
Hey NOTFASTENUF, were you on the Turnpike Wednesday evening around 8:30 pm heading south bound?[

If so, your car looks/sounds great!

neg, was driving around Windermere last night, around Turkey Lake area.

I just finally got it out of the garage... you guys ever have any meets... around here? I'm kinda new to the area - PM with details if so, so we don't clutter up the thread. ;)

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
This just makes me piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed just to read this thread. What low-lifes some people are. Good luck bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread