Brittany Griner pleads guilty to drug charges

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
They're a bunch of talentless dunderheads anyway:

way back in the day my grandmother was in town and someone gave her tickets to a game so I got drug along. They did this stand until they score thing...I swear it went 5-6 minutes off the actual game clock before their first basket. That was my first and last wnba game.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
When the WNBA started in the mid 90's they'd show up at the local parks in failed publicity stunts and get their shit wrecked by normal people. It was unbelievable satisfying to watch/participate in.
Well we know how people wouldn't want to wreck their sheet if you know what I mean.

IMO that league is a failed experiment w/o any logical need for being in existence.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Think Brittney will get out faster if I drop ship her a hundred of these?

56AEE5FC-4316-4D9A-A093-530F14CBAEFB.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
way back in the day my grandmother was in town and someone gave her tickets to a game so I got drug along. They did this stand until they score thing...I swear it went 5-6 minutes off the actual game clock before their first basket. That was my first and last wnba game.
Cringe is right. Yikes! I've never watched WNBA so I have no idea how proficient the scoring is, compared to the NBA. I do know that in college women's basketball (ie. UConn) there can be spans of 5+ minutes with no scoring. I remember one game whereBut that video helps ensure I'll continue to not watch WNBA.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Holy cow, they suck. Never watched it but I remember hearing about the Seattle Storm winning the championship a while back and of course it was the big news locally, but I noticed they were probably in half of the clips in that video haha. One of my friends from HS had a basketball family and he had three younger sisters and the youngest of his three sisters was a McDonalds All American pick in college all the while while battling Leakemia! I watched her play a few times and she was seriously good for a girl, and so watching these clumsy pros makes me wonder how his sisters never made it to the WNBA. His sisters were all over 6' and the youngest I think was 6'3 or something and just really talented. Had proffessional modeling contracts at 15 years old, etc. Maybe she watched a few WNBA games and realized it was a dead end? Haha.

Blown 89

Established Member
My ex in-laws had season tickets so I got dragged to quite a few games and that video understates the mediocrity by a country mile. The reality is that the WNBA exists for no other reason than to cheerlead gays and trannies.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Never ceases to amaze me when idiots attempt to take drugs into other countries. How dumb do you have to be? Guarantee her team had a talk with all of them about what to do and not do over there.

Honestly, I'm surprised she even went to Russia with their stellar record against gay and lesbians.

If/when she makes it back to the USA, guarantee she will be even more vocal against the US/kneeling, etc.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
My ex in-laws had season tickets so I got dragged to quite a few games and that video understates the mediocrity by a country mile. The reality is that the WNBA exists for no other reason than to cheerlead gays and trannies.
I'm disgusted the WNBA exists only because of money from the real NBA. When David Stern was commissioner, he said the WNBA lost $10mil per year.

I'm sure Gianna Bryant was on her way to the WNBA. It would have been interesting to see that, as I know Kobe wouldn't have stood for the mediocrity we've all seen.

Users who are viewing this thread