Brittany Griner pleads guilty to drug charges

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep!

And now Griner's wife is pissed and doesn't trust the U.S. government any longer because a scheduled phone call between she and her "husband" Brittany got screwed up. It was done on a Saturday and the Embassy was unstaffed on Saturday. So the call couldn't be completed.

Bahahahaha, gotta love the high competence level of Biden's America!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
When the WNBA started in the mid 90's they'd show up at the local parks in failed publicity stunts and get their shit wrecked by normal people. It was unbelievable satisfying to watch/participate in.

100%!

My 14 year old Freshman Bball son would destroy half of the WNBA. That's the truth.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Her coach or wife or someone just said "This speaks to the treatment of blacks and LGBTQ@#$XYZ++1 peoples in America", then added "If it was Lebron James, he'd be home already."

Now I'm no anthropologist, but Lebron is black, so got some contradictions going. And to the 2nd point, NO SHIT. Ignoring his politics, he's at least a person of consequence, unlike the thing stuck in Russia. Also, I'm sure he's not dumb enough to take weed to Russia.

And none of these clowns defending her will say it, but regardless of her being an anti-American piece of trash, Trump would've had her home by now.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Her coach or wife or someone just said "This speaks to the treatment of blacks and LGBTQ@#$XYZ++1 peoples in America", then added "If it was Lebron James, he'd be home already."

Now I'm no anthropologist, but Lebron is black, so got some contradictions going. And to the 2nd point, NO SHIT. Ignoring his politics, he's at least a person of consequence, unlike the thing stuck in Russia. Also, I'm sure he's not dumb enough to take weed to Russia.

And none of these clowns defending her will say it, but regardless of her being an anti-American piece of trash, Trump would've had her home by now.

All true points, 100% spot on

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
My 14 year old Freshman Bball son would destroy half of the WNBA. That's the truth.
I'm sure it's way more than half. This Griner said she was better than Demarcus Cousins! HAHA! Cousins would easily handle her even when he has his torn ACL. Hell, I'd take Bill Russell NOW vs any WNBA player.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

It's like they have a hand full of cards to play (race card, gender card, LGBTQ card, etc.) and just decide which one to play given the situation. This time they decided to the play gender card because the comparison (to Lebron) doesn't qualify for the race card. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread