• Magnaflow

Votes: 231 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSNKE94

Established Member
mac

I put the mac cat back on my car and i was very pleased with the sound, good drone at mid range and higher rpms, comes in a nice 2 piece, where you can take the tail pipes off if you want, plus mac is cheap with good sound.

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
Have you considered the quieter version that Borla offers? Very throaty, quiet at idle and attention getter at WOT?????? It was my choice, considering that the Stinger was a little too much sound for my taste, but offered good hp numbers as well?????

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
After much contemplation I am leaning more toward the SLP CB, for fit and finsih, and they don't sound exactly like what I want, but it is close enough. And their tips look awesome.

Hye

Established Member
My car is obviously, as you can see still stock. After reading this thread, i think im going bassani. They have the fit, finish, sound that im looking for. Granted, i have not heard all these systems in person. I like the fact that bassani is about 25 minutes from my house too. :D

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Come to Chicago and lets go for a ride....see how many people look at the car as I fly by. Borla is top quality.....all stainless. The tips or a perfect fit for the car....and they look awesome! They come in 6 pieces, so they are totally adjustable for perfect fitment....and you can get them from ninosport.com for under $600!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Nicky P 03 SVT said:
Borla is top quality.....all stainless.

T-304 stainless... Looks damn near chrome when cleaned up a bit... :rockon:

I will be getting a Borla Stinger in the near future from Ninosport. Great guy and great price... There's some holiday special he's offering to SVTPerformance members at the moment too... Check it out :thumbsup:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I think there all pretty much the same in power... I like the sound of the bolra with stock Hpipe... But I like the flowmasters with full exhaust! ALso what the hell is QMP? Its not doing to well on the list :)

micksnip

Established Member
stingers

You'd mentioned 21st century exhaust. I'm all ready to buy stingers from Ninosport for 599 shipped. Is your price recent? Anyone else? Cheapest place to buy Stingers? I'll be using stock H and would like to buy a Steeda CAI. RWTD has them for $169. for anyone interested. Anyone know of one cheaper? Micksnip

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Nino has the best prices and service. I got my Stingers in August for $579.00, which may have been a special price.

micksnip

Established Member
stingers

Yes, I spoke with Nino, and believe he has the best current price. It's 599 shipped plus a discount when you say the magic code MF.COM. He's not saying what % discount, but it's through the holidays. For someone else who posted, 21st century exhaust was not findable, but I don't know if it has a different web address. Everything I've heard and experienced about Nino was great-he was helpful, returned my call, and tried to match another vendor's price on another item. That kind of vendor courtesy and service is what I like, and he'll be getting my biz. Micksnip

red03dave

Established Member
The magnaflow magnapack set-up and the standard set up can both be found for more the $200 less than these other kits..... WHY would you spend the difference name? Cracks me up.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
red03dave said:
The magnaflow magnapack set-up and the standard set up can both be found for more the $200 less than these other kits..... WHY would you spend the difference name? Cracks me up.

Because neither of them sound as good as the Borla Stinger, IMHO.

:shrug:

red03dave

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Because neither of them sound as good as the Borla Stinger, IMHO.

:shrug:
How different can the magnapack be from the stinger? both of them consist of what is basically a resinator or glass pack right? I haven't heard the stingers in person so... but logic tells me that the two couldn't be much different at all if both were used on a car with the same header/manifold and X or H pipe... both of them use a small (4inch diameter) muffler or lack there of... LOL. Both are a bit too loud for my taste. I have had both the bassani CB and the Magnaflow CB (not magnapacks) and they were pretty similar with the Bassani being significantly more "poppy" or "crackling" much more when not under load or on decel. Both kits used full size/bodied mufflers and were MUCH quieter when just crusing around or just off idle than the magnapacks. Yet when I go WOT they are LOUD with the non cat bassani X. I guess it would be comparable to the maganpacks WITH cats. just my .02 and observations

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Guys,
Thanks for the kind words. I cannot openly advertise the price of the Borla Stingers because of a MAP agreement with Borla. Anyways, just give me a call on Monday and I can give you the same deal I gave micksnip.

Thanks!
-Nino

Ninosport.com
Toll-free: 1-866-646-6776

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread