Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 231 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

REDFIRE03SVT

Established Member
ive got magnaflow catback with stock headers and H. they sound really nice. very quiet at idle and purrs nicely around town but when you get in on the gas it really opens up and has a real throaty roar thats actually kinda loud... but not embarassing in the least bit. quality is top notch, no problems installing and the system just looks like it'll last a lifetime... personally i want something a little louder though so i think an x or h pipe is my next step. picked my system up for 300 bones from a shop that had some guy return it because the tip wasnt mounting right... im very pleased with it.

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
03DOHC said:
I am a moderator and I added it to the poll.:)

My 2 cents is get the cat-back by the sound you like. From what I've seen there isn't a significant difference in their performances.

no fair-ism. If i made the post i probably left them otu for a reason! But good initiative on the moderator i guess!!

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
Blacknblue said:
No quieter Borla's on the poll? I just installed mine last week. Great sound (not overly loud), definitely more power, and 20% better gas mileage. The gas mileage alone justifies the cost.

20% gas mileage from a catback?? I say NO! thats a huge difference and nearly a quarter tank of gas!! i am not buying that for one bit... sorry but not from something that is in relation to exiting a motor! :poke:

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Lances03GT said:
The Steeda is Borla with Steeda stamped on it.Not the Stinger's but just the regular Borla muff's.

I knew it was a private label BORLA I was just too lazy to explain it to others like you did. I figured they already knew that! :-D

snake134

stingers will sound the best IMO if they are used with the stock h and stock headers....with a combo.....bassani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread