Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 231 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

b34TgNu2

Established Member
I just choose the Bassani Catted X and the Matching CB because of the sound of that same setup on my friends L that is the only basis I have for sound here where I live.. Got them both for $850 to the door

davidmax

Established Member
By daily proffesional experiance STINGERS and we have them on sale at 03' pricing.As of yesterday we had only 15 left and at this price your getting upwards of 20 rwhp.Dave Smilovic

1/2 bent

Established Member
The mac 3 inch catback. Yes i have it and i love it. like it better than my flows i had.

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Most expensive: Bassani
Best quality: Bassani
Best look: Bassani
Best sound: Bassani
Best performance: Bassani

Kobraah

Established Member
2-3 weeks is bogus....this is not 1976.

I'll admit I voted for what I own (Bassani), but they are phat looking, great quality and sound good. I'm sure others are too.

I wanted a throaty, burbly, sound, deep not raspy and that's what I got. They sound mean but not obnoxious.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Magnaflow..Which I will be installing in my 03 Cobra

mavado007

Established Member
Exhaust

I second the Bassani. Great fit, stainless steel construction, Mandrel bent, hardware/hangers included. Deep throaty idle. sound builds with throttle, But never reaches the state of being obnoxious or resonating like most less expensive kits. Only MO.

After extensive shopping I found best price for Bassani from LFP. Been awhile but I paid $609.00. Not bad for the best.
I believe they also handle quit a bit of Magnaflow. Some of my buds have went with Magnaflow. I think LFP is at $349.00.

Last edited:

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
I just installed Borla Stingers on my 03 Cobra this past friday,still got stock headers and h-pipe. And holy SHIT they are freaking sweet. Best sounding exhaust i heard yet. Low at at idle but when you get on the gas all i got to say is WOW. You got to hear them in person to appreciate the sound.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
im not trying to start a flame here but get anything you want except please do not go with flowmaster or mac.

In my personal opinion I like the bassani, borla stingers, and steeda.

i have steeda cat/back with x pipe and a upr cai and i have 415 rwhp and 390 rwtq.

althought if I could do it over i would get the bassani x pipe instead becuase you can remove the cats and put in straight pipes!

Just remeber in the car world you get what you pay for. you may say o man the steeda only gives 5-10 more rwhp than flowmaster but if all your mods give just 5 more rwhp than the competiton that will add up.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I have Stingers.....and they've been sitting in my basement for 2 and a half weeks now!!!!! I gotta get them on!

Nicky Pass

Established Member
My Singers have been on for 3 weeks now.....its the best sounding exhaust I've hear on the Terminator.

Fuerza

Established Member
Anybody have any problems aligning there Magnaflow exhaust?

I installed mine this morning, and it seems like one side of the exhaust sticks out really far and the other is really short. The strange thing is, on the short side it seems like the exhaust tip is barely connected to the pipe. please chime in on this, if you have any suggestions.

Adrian

Nicky Pass

Established Member
Is there an adjustment where it connects to H-pipe....the Stingers have an intermediate pipe the slides into the main tube where the muffler is....thats how we adjusted the Stingers.....if not....bend the hanger a little bit.

Fuerza

Established Member
Originally posted by Nicky P 03 SVT
Is there an adjustment where it connects to H-pipe....the Stingers have an intermediate pipe the slides into the main tube where the muffler is....thats how we adjusted the Stingers.....if not....bend the hanger a little bit.

The exhaust came with in 4 pieces per side. I was looking under the car, and saw that the passanger side muffler was more forward than the drivers side, so I'm going to drop the tip and slide the muffler and pipe back a bit. The problem, it seems is the s pipe is heavier than stock and is making the rubber hangers a pain in the butt align straight. hopefully that will work, cause right now I can barley see the magnaflow insignia on the exhaust tip.

AviStetto

Established Member
I just install Borla Stingers on mine today. They sound good, but a bit louder than I wanted.

My review:
Great sound
A bit noisy in a vert
The tips look very nice
Some unpleasant drone at around 2000-2200 rpm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread