apology to aed on past issues

01bluesnake

Established Member
If i had a customer come off at me that way, i would just cut ties and let them go to someone else after explaining why in a professional matter apology or not. Sometimes trying to make a broken customer relationship work, just isn't worth it and who knows when they will decide to change their attitude again and flip out which can turn off potential future customers. I'm not trying to be against the op or for Shaun, just what i would do in this situation. Not everyone will be happy or see eye to eye in life, just how it is sometimes.

hand-filer

Established Member
OP if I were you, I'd crawl back into the hole from whence you came and lay low for a couple years. An apology aint going to cut it at this juncture.

t01lightning

Established Member
Tune the car because it's the harder thing to do being a good man and it will speak volumes on your character and make him erase any ridiculous posts and as the edit put I decided I wanted him to tune the car.

bmoney50

Established Member
It's an easy decision Imo. .no way would I ever do work for someone who talks like that about me or anyone else in a public environment or anywhere actually. I would finish my initial obligation then be done. You don't have to hold a grudge but I for sure wouldn't spend my time helping someone who showed there ugly true colors.

Last edited:

pickles

Established Member
im not picking sides btw but i still think shaun is the #1 best coyote tuner and i dont give a shit if JPC went 7s :rolling:

You really should have left this part out.. My guess is you've probably never even dealt with JPC in any way shape or form

/fanboys

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Your more than welcome to your opinion but we have done much more then go 7s

AED is a great guy and tuner im not sure why we are drug in to this.....

I guess we are not that good after all thats why i have a 4 week back log on tuning appointments......

sorry if it came off like that it was supposed to be more of a joke. everyone claims nut swinger when someone goes fast. i have insane respect for JPC and they extreme fast cars. again sorry if it came off bad i didnt mean it like that. your tuning has got to be great or that car wouldnt be in the 7s.

Shaun@AED

Taking pride out of the equation I've made my decision.

I've requested data logs of the setup as it sits and if the logs look good, I have no problems tuning the car.

5pnt0

Established Member
This rubs me the wrong way. Pride is a smelly wet dog, and nobody likes the smell of a wet dog. If you feel this strongly about the OP and tuning his car, then I would have taken it to PM and not posted it pubically. You just put yourself in the ring when you didnt need to. Your reputation is good here, but when you post stuff like this after someone apologized like this, it makes me see you like some grudge holding old bag.

Who else did you say has your tunes..........

Lol at pubically.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
You're a better man than me, I wouldn't touch his car.

We all appreciate an apology, but sometimes when the damage is done its done.

All the threads to include mine were infected with the OP viral negativity. So much for bashing on AED that now the OP wants the AED koolaid...

I really hope the OP appreciates what Shaun is doing for him.

goat-ee

Established Member
Taking pride out of the equation I've made my decision.

I've requested data logs of the setup as it sits and if the logs look good, I have no problems tuning the car.

As an older guy, I have come to appreciate a good night's sleep, and a silly person such as the OP just isn't worth losing sleep over. I'm not sure if I believe in karma and all that, but at the very least I do believe what goes around, comes around. If this guy hasn't learned a life lesson by now, he never will, and Shaun tuning his car won't change that, but maybe Shaun will at least get closure because he is being the better man.

So good for you Shaun for letting it go. And OP I actually feel sorry for you and hope that you will use this chance to make things right.

scott_0

Established Member
Would it be safe to assume the OP was drunk when he posted that thread on S197?

I'd sure hope so lol

I don't know him, but I'd guess he's young with no tact what so ever, we were all young and spouted off once in a while without thinking about the repercussions........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread