apology to aed on past issues

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
This guy must truly be sorry because he hasn't posted any responses to what folks are saying about him good or bad! Shaun your a class act for helping him out after all this. forgive and forget is hard to do in this crazy world , but you will be the better of it in the long run!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This rubs me the wrong way. Pride is a smelly wet dog, and nobody likes the smell of a wet dog. If you feel this strongly about the OP and tuning his car, then I would have taken it to PM and not posted it pubically. You just put yourself in the ring when you didnt need to. Your reputation is good here, but when you post stuff like this after someone apologized like this, it makes me see you like some grudge holding old bag.

Who else did you say has your tunes..........

hahaha coming from a guy that just signed up and has 53 post. you go on with your bad self there.

while your at it there are plenty of tuners out there for your monster 5.0

kingnut

Established Member
Shaun - if it's $$ in your pocket, I'd put it behind you!

After all, you are a business!

Simply put and simply wrong. I have turned turned away customers several times because the amount of money isnt worth the headache.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
hahaha coming from a guy that just signed up and has 53 post. you go on with your bad self there.

while your at it there are plenty of tuners out there for your monster 5.0

My 53 post bad self has the same green money as your veteran bad self. And where and how I spread it around, has a lot to do with what I see on sites like this. Just because I have xx amount of posts here, doesnt mean Im not seasoned in the mustang world. Geez, some people.....

Im fully aware that there are plenty of other tuners out there. Its nice to hear that Shaun will tune the OPs car again. Business is business, and you are not going to please everyone. But in light of what Shaun is doing now, I have more respect for him as a business person than I did before this thread ever existed. And I have every intention of giving him my business. Nice job Shaun.

Last edited:

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice show of class from Shaun, as most have said already, I personally would have wrote the OP off and not touched his car. You are the bigger man and he will have a badass tune because of it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Man Shaun you have some thick skin bro. Wanna tune my CTSV? haha

enough playing with these little ponies :p

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Thanks for the support guys.

And Mike, your 20+ years experience in the industry is invaluable and I appreciate the advice.

I'm going to sit on it for another 24hrs and make a decision.

Once again I'd like to say I really do appreciate the effort the OP has made here.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Stanger00

Established Member
My 53 post bad self has the same green money as your veteran bad self. And where and how I spread it around, has a lot to do with what I see on sites like this. Just because I have xx amount of posts here, doesnt mean Im not seasoned in the mustang world. Geez, some people.....

Im fully aware that there are plenty of other tuners out there. Its nice to hear that Shaun will tune the OPs car again. Business is business, and you are not going to please everyone. But in light of what Shaun is doing now, I have more respect for him as a business person than I did before this thread ever existed. And I have every intention of giving him my business. Nice job Shaun.

AED has never tuned OP's car. The 53 post comment was more about you not knowing the history here on SVTP between OP and AED.

The thread that is linked was the icing in the cake. Shaun and OP hashed things out on the phone and glad he will help OP with his new setup.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The thing is, you can't please all the people, all the time. That's why you see people jump around a lot.

Tough call. I had some word's with OP a while back about his posts on both forums. A few month's later, out of the blue, I seen him post, shot him a PM offering help if he ever needs it.

He did pm me back with a "you know, I thought I was getting a better deal, but by the time it was all done and "XXX" shop didn't know what they were doing, I ended up spending more money". Should have went your way the first time.

He didn't need to tell me that, so I did think it was pretty stout to offer that info out to me.

Some people are short fused, and in this internet age, once it's posted. It's posted, but the apology is nice.

Be good to see how the new combo works out!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
The thing is, you can't please all the people, all the time. That's why you see people jump around a lot.

Tough call. I had some word's with OP a while back about his posts on both forums. A few month's later, out of the blue, I seen him post, shot him a PM offering help if he ever needs it.

He did pm me back with a "you know, I thought I was getting a better deal, but by the time it was all done and "XXX" shop didn't know what they were doing, I ended up spending more money". Should have went your way the first time.

He didn't need to tell me that, so I did think it was pretty stout to offer that info out to me.

Some people are short fused, and in this internet age, once it's posted. It's posted, but the apology is nice.

Be good to see how the new combo works out!

Here's a quote from Bill Cosby " I don't know the secret to success, but the road to failure is trying to please everybody"!

Need4Speed03

Established Member
I personally wouldnt tune the OP's car if I were Shaun...that post on S197 has been up a long time so you cant contribute it to a "short fuse" or a "rash decision". The OP could have edited it and ate crow over on that site, but didnt. Also, the post was too much on a personal level to consider taking his apology seriously. But thats just me looking at it on the surface...I dont know all the details.

Anyway, hope it turns out alright for both parties...

stang8psi

Established Member
My only response to this thread will be this. I spoke with shaun and he and I know the conversations we had..
In the end I not only apologized to him and now to anyone who read this and is reading this..
I have never been a customer of shauns to complain about his tunes personally and have no experience with his tunes.

I do know of Adam at revolution And I didn't know he and shaun share tunes and work together and I know some of Adams cars and customers personally and that was one of the reasons I didn't want to be judge mental of shaun and his tunes that I was in the past. reason for this is I was considering Adam to tune the car also.

Also for those that think this, I have never blamed a tuner nor bashed them for any issues I had or have had.. I always tried to work with them to fix any issues I did have or have had, and there were always pros and cons to each (the ones I have experience with or those that have tuned my car) which has only been 2 Tuners.

I didn't start this thread for a bashing on if he should or shouldn't tune my car but more to the parties that it was directed towards for a simple and direct sorry/apology, and they know who they were!

Last edited:

Deespeed99

Established Member
My only response to this thread will be this. I spoke with shaun and he and I know the conversations we had..
In the end I not only apologized to him and now to anyone who read this and is reading this..
I have never been a customer of shauns to complain about his tunes personally and have no experience with his tunes.

I do know of Adam at revolution And I didn't know he and shaun share tunes and work together and I know some of Adams cars and customers personally and that was one of the reasons I didn't want to be judge mental of shaun and his tunes that I was in the past. reason for this is I was considering Adam to tune the car also.

Also for those that think this, I have never blamed a tuner nor bashed them for any issues I had or have had.. I always tried to work with them to fix any issues I did have or have had, and there were always pros and cons to each (the ones I have experience with or those that have tuned my car) which has only been 2 Tuners.

I didn't start this thread for a bashing on if he should or shouldn't tune my car but more to the parties that it was directed towards for a simple and direct sorry/apology, and they know who they were!

No offense but until you edit that nasty post on S197 it means very little in my eyes. Stuff like that stays on the net forever and someone doing a google search can easily find stuff like then when shopping who they want to tune their car. You've also posted over their a few times since this and have had an opportunity to fix/edit it but havent...

lpheaven

Established Member
I also have a business where I reserve the right to serve who I want. There are many other expert national tuners out there: JDM/Lund etc.
You can't make everyone happy but its the thorns in the side that I simply take out and throw away.

Amends have been made;sort of i guess.....but I would strongly suggest Shaun steer clear of the OP in the future. There is no way someone talks to me like THAT and gets business. Pride or not - show some bloody respect for yourself.

Dave5.0

Established Member

I hope you werent calling Adam a bad tuner there.

He's freaking amazing. Im a customer for life. That almost never happens.

Users who are viewing this thread