apology to aed on past issues

stang8psi

Established Member
After a few times of back and forth convos on past issues I have had or assumed to have with aed I want to apologise for my rants on some threads and eat crow and say thanks for the return call. I was not expect to hear from you. So again. Thanks and I officially apologize publicly.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The Lord forgives you my son, now say 15 Our Fathers followed by repeated leather lashings to your back. Go in peace.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Don't see threads like this too often. integrity does still exist! Well done op

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Need pics of you standing in front of WalMart entrance during business hours with a sign around your neck saying "I SUCK" before you're forgiven. Now go.:D

scott_0

Established Member
pretty big of you after all this time has passed, I remember seeing the rants/complaints, but didnt pay any mind to them honestly

Stanger00

Established Member
I talked with Shaun about you a few months back when I seen him at SAC Racepark...

Glad he kept his word and it is a pretty big gesture to make a thread like this.

Shaun@AED

Aside from the stuff posted on SVTP it's this post that I really took offense too:
WWW.S197FORUM.COM

Although I appreciate the public apology on this site, I still have not decided whether or not I will do any tuning on your new combination.

On one hand I would like to do a great job for you, but on the other hand I don't want to tune your car only to see negative posts online about how shitty my tunes are.

Zemedici

Established Member
Props OP, and Shaun why not give the guy a stellar tune, so he'll tell his friends about how awesome you are (which we know)

Bam. Everyone wins.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Props OP, and Shaun why not give the guy a stellar tune, so he'll tell his friends about how awesome you are (which we know)

Bam. Everyone wins.

His OP here seemed legit until i read the post linked on S197 today. Until he deleted that whole first post id be hesistant to do it also. That was extremely harsh if you go read it...

99mstng

Established Member

Bam. Everyone wins.

You read the link above? If I was called those things I'd never do business with the op again.

Zemedici

Established Member
Oh man, just registered.

******, homo, ****er, idiot. Not a fun slew of words, but people overreact. So he does a public apology over there as well. Eh, I know it's up to Shaun, but it's a chance to make another customer, and change his opinion. Unless it's one of those 'they'll never be happy' scenarios, in which case I would walk

Regardless, Shaun up to you, mate. :beer:

scott_0

Established Member
Aside from the stuff posted on SVTP it's this post that I really took offense too:
WWW.S197FORUM.COM

Although I appreciate the public apology on this site, I still have not decided whether or not I will do any tuning on your new combination.

On one hand I would like to do a great job for you, but on the other hand I don't want to tune your car only to see negative posts online about how shitty my tunes are.
cant say I blame you honestly, lol guess I should have known his apology had a motive, he wants you to tune his shit :dw:

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
WWW.S197FORUM.COM

This rubs me the wrong way. Pride is a smelly wet dog, and nobody likes the smell of a wet dog. If you feel this strongly about the OP and tuning his car, then I would have taken it to PM and not posted it pubically. You just put yourself in the ring when you didnt need to. Your reputation is good here, but when you post stuff like this after someone apologized like this, it makes me see you like some grudge holding old bag.

Who else did you say has your tunes..........

Users who are viewing this thread