apology to aed on past issues

Deespeed99

Established Member
I hope you werent calling Adam a bad tuner there.

He's freaking amazing. Im a customer for life. That almost never happens.

Yeah thats the impression i got too. Wasnt really any need to bring his name up....im a customer for life too. I actually told them i wouldnt own anything other then a coyote unless they started tuning other things lmao!

stang8psi

Established Member
I hope you werent calling Adam a bad tuner there.

He's freaking amazing. Im a customer for life. That almost never happens.

I never said Adam was a bad tuner.. READ PEOPLE COME ON!!! I said I was unaware that rev auto and aed worked together to create tunes and Adam was going to be the one to originally tune my car!!!

I know Adams tunes rock and I know some of the cars that he has tuned and they rip and run their balls off... This again was all knowledge before I knew and found out that rev auto and aed worked together tuning!!

Yeah thats the impression i got too. Wasnt really any need to bring his name up....im a customer for life too. I actually told them i wouldnt own anything other then a coyote unless they started tuning other things lmao!

So stop reading and making your own interpretations of what was actually said.. Thanks..

No offense but until you edit that nasty post on S197 it means very little in my eyes. Stuff like that stays on the net forever and someone doing a google search can easily find stuff like then when shopping who they want to tune their car. You've also posted over their a few times since this and have had an opportunity to fix/edit it but havent...

unfortunately I cant edit the post and I didn't follow it after the fact.. Also It was edited buy someone on the site other than myself and I couldn't/can't edit the thread..

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
No offense but until you edit that nasty post on S197 it means very little in my eyes. Stuff like that stays on the net forever and someone doing a google search can easily find stuff like then when shopping who they want to tune their car. You've also posted over their a few times since this and have had an opportunity to fix/edit it but havent...

S197 doesn't editing anything, for the good or bad. thats what its the best mustang board IMHO. its all totally open.

he posted what he's posted, and its forever there to be seen. thats why you think twice when you go on a tangent.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Op you may wanna go over to s197 and ask the mods of they can edit that thread since you made it. I ask if they would edit the thread but they said they don't normally edit thread for vendors so maybe you can get them to do it.

Edit
The mod over there said you are able to edit your thread

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
S197 doesn't editing anything, for the good or bad. thats what its the best mustang board IMHO. its all totally open.

he posted what he's posted, and its forever there to be seen. thats why you think twice when you go on a tangent.

Not true I have personally had post edit. It comes down to what they feel is allowed and whatis acceptable to the mods. Even in the 1st post of that thread a mod edited it. Not sure what it said the very 1st time

Deespeed99

Established Member
I never said Adam was a bad tuner.. READ PEOPLE COME ON!!! I said I was unaware that rev auto and aed worked together to create tunes and Adam was going to be the one to originally tune my car!!!

I know Adams tunes rock and I know some of the cars that he has tuned and they rip and run their balls off... This again was all knowledge before I knew and found out that rev auto and aed worked together tuning!!

So stop reading and making your own interpretations of what was actually said.. Thanks..

unfortunately I cant edit the post and I didn't follow it after the fact.. Also It was edited buy someone on the site other than myself and I couldn't/can't edit the thread..

Fair enough & im glad you were only implying good things! No harm no foul! :beer:

I think a mod can edit it....im glad you told me that so i make sure i watch whag i say there lol.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Op you may wanna go over to s197 and ask the mods of they can edit that thread since you made it. I ask if they would edit the thread but they said they don't normally edit thread for vendors so maybe you can get them to do it.

Edit
The mod over there said you are able to edit your thread

Once it got "quoted", done deal.

ArabianOak

Established Member
1233569_10151699753706775_1055347522_n.jpg

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I just read the thread and all I can say is wow. I just sipped some koolaid today! To be 100% honest I had high expectations with Shaun since he has great feedback and credibility. Guess what, the dude is awesome. His customer service is top notch and he definitely knows his shit! I was very happy with the numbers. 600+lbs tq on a centri with stock motor! Just for shits and giggles he ran the car on the dyno and my last tune was hot garbage. Car is A+ now. :bowdown:AED

I think he may post the dyno sheet so I'll leave it at that.

Edit: last tune was from another tuner, not AED

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread