Any Indiana People Out There??

ph363

Established Member
anyone in the area have a pulley tool I can buy or use? Wheel hop has finally caused my diff cover to break loose and its time to take it in for some waranty work.

sedanman

Established Member
ph363 said:
anyone in the area have a pulley tool I can buy or use? Wheel hop has finally caused my diff cover to break loose and its time to take it in for some waranty work.

I have a friend that does let me see if I can borrow it from him. Do you not have a IRS brace yet? If not its a must do, billetflow is the one to get.

FWIW, I just got some new numbers in 509 rwhp 510 rwtq basically my sig plus a 4# lower, 60# inj and sct maf. :)

BWH2003

Established Member
Sorry to just bust in but Im from Fort Wayne. There are around six cobras in town. One just went 9.89 with an eaton ported blower. That car is crazy. The rest of us are all around 500 hp and one guy is still stock but if any of you ever come up here you will see him in action. I have never seen someone beat a car so hard in my life. And his tick sounds like the car is going blow up at any time.

ph363

Established Member
no brace yet. im kicking around the idea of making a billet cover; depending on how that goes, Ill decide to get the irs brace or not.

those are dome nice numbers, sorry that I couldnt get the time off to make the trip with you. I cant belive that you had to go to 60# injectors...huge.

CATMACH

Crazy
Established Member
A firey moat with flame proof aligators, IN
BWH2003 said:
Sorry to just bust in but Im from Fort Wayne. There are around six cobras in town. One just went 9.89 with an eaton ported blower. That car is crazy. The rest of us are all around 500 hp and one guy is still stock but if any of you ever come up here you will see him in action. I have never seen someone beat a car so hard in my life. And his tick sounds like the car is going blow up at any time.
Who went 9.89? I know a few fast Snakes around town but DAMM. Here is my pile, I'm out & about on the weekends during the summer.
smforsale24qr.jpg

Last edited:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
no big deal. Thanks for the info. I have to head up to Ft. Wayne this friday for a memorial service. I'm not looking forward to the trip that much. It should be an eye opener. 4 hours on the road with a 1 year old. Good times.

that is a bad ass Mach btw!!! :rockon:

sedanman

Established Member
ph363 said:
those are dome nice numbers, sorry that I couldnt get the time off to make the trip with you. I cant belive that you had to go to 60# injectors...huge.

I probably didn't HAVE to go with the 60#'s but from what I heard its a close call on the stockers and I didn't want to drive 5 hrs only to find out I needed bigger injectors.

I assume the 9.89 on a eaton was with a shot of nitous if so how big?

CATMACH

Crazy
Established Member
sedanman said:
I assume the 9.89 on a eaton was with a shot of nitous if so how big?

If its who I think it is he is running a shot, not sure what size. Ported eaton, all the bolt ons, solid rear, if its the guy I think it is its a badass car. Last time I talked to him early summer he had just got the kit and was mid 10's with a lot left on the table.

Last edited:

BWH2003

Established Member
Yup your thinkin of him. His name is Dean with the comp orange cobra. Me and my bud talked to him and he came up with a time slip and showed us the 9's!!!! Its still amazing but I think his nitrous is in the 150-200 range. But hell he is still on an eaton!!

CATMACH

Crazy
Established Member
BWH2003 said:
Yup your thinkin of him. His name is Dean with the comp orange cobra. Me and my bud talked to him and he came up with a time slip and showed us the 9's!!!! Its still amazing but I think his nitrous is in the 150-200 range. But hell he is still on an eaton!!
Yeah I know Dean just wasn't sure if it was him, havent seen him since right after he put the kit on. There was only one other car around here I thought might be that fast but I think he has turbo(s)? dont know the guy. No idea what he runs. Dean is a character! Do you ever go to Halls?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread